what the hell was that Buff? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe


Return to Buffalo Bills

what the hell was that Buff?

Moderator: Football Moderators

what the hell was that Buff?

Postby bungle613 » Sat Apr 24, 2004 3:09 pm

Trading 3 picks... one of which is a first rounder for Losman? That is truly bizarre. I understand the need for a QB but man... that is a steep price to pay.
Image
Image
bungle613
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

User avatar
EditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 10988
(Past Year: 1)
Joined: 31 Jul 2003
Home Cafe: Football
Location: straight ahead, hang a left, look down

Postby Guest » Sat Apr 24, 2004 3:25 pm

I gotta say I don't see the logic in that one either.
Guest


Home Cafe: Football
Friendliness: %

Re: what the hell was that Buff?

Postby UtopianHopes » Sat Apr 24, 2004 3:27 pm

bungle613 wrote:Trading 3 picks... one of which is a first rounder for Losman? That is truly bizarre. I understand the need for a QB but man... that is a steep price to pay.


I guess they worried the packers would have gotten him. They must be real high on him, but damn i never thought of him to be a eli, river, ben type of qb.
UtopianHopes
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

User avatar
Mock(ing) Drafter
Posts: 361
Joined: 29 Feb 2004
Home Cafe: Football

Postby NittanyLions » Sat Apr 24, 2004 3:48 pm

I do not agree with this either. That is too much for a QB like Losman. I could understand why they moved up, but not why they gave them that much :-?
NittanyLions
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Posts: 9345
Joined: 29 Oct 2003
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Happy Valley

Postby Monty » Tue Jul 20, 2004 12:35 pm

NittanyLions wrote:I do not agree with this either. That is too much for a QB like Losman. I could understand why they moved up, but not why they gave them that much :-?


Very true, they should have gotten Eli, not Losman
Image
- AKA Monty in the FBC (bet you didn't see that one comin')
Monty
Head Coach
Head Coach

User avatar
Pick 3 Weekly Winner
Posts: 1310
Joined: 7 Mar 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Ontario

Postby goleafsgo96 » Tue Jul 20, 2004 9:35 pm

Monty wrote:
NittanyLions wrote:I do not agree with this either. That is too much for a QB like Losman. I could understand why they moved up, but not why they gave them that much :-?


Very true, they should have gotten Eli, not Losman


Yah, why didnt they pick Eli?! Hell, why didnt they take Randy Moss or Peyton Manning. What are the guys in the front office thinking?
Image
Chris Leak-QB-Florida Gators
goleafsgo96
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 2879
Joined: 23 Dec 2003
Home Cafe: Football
Location: bitter about missing the playoffs

Postby Monty » Thu Jul 22, 2004 2:06 pm

goleafsgo96 wrote:
Monty wrote:
NittanyLions wrote:I do not agree with this either. That is too much for a QB like Losman. I could understand why they moved up, but not why they gave them that much :-?


Very true, they should have gotten Eli, not Losman


Yah, why didnt they pick Eli?! Hell, why didnt they take Randy Moss or Peyton Manning. What are the guys in the front office thinking?


Agreed, Moss would have been better
Image
- AKA Monty in the FBC (bet you didn't see that one comin')
Monty
Head Coach
Head Coach

User avatar
Pick 3 Weekly Winner
Posts: 1310
Joined: 7 Mar 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Ontario


Return to Buffalo Bills

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Start & Sit Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Get Ready...
The 2014 NFL season kicks off in 5:53 hours
(and 37 days)
2014 NFL Schedule


  • Fantasy Football
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact