Free dynasty league? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Classifieds

Free dynasty league?

Moderator: Football Moderators

Free dynasty league?

Postby Da GM » Sat Apr 24, 2004 4:50 pm

I'm looking for a free dynasty league. 12-16 Teams and Rosters at least 20 players. I'd actually prefer a league with a draft on the cafe, in one of the draft forums. I might even be willing to set up a league, and be commisioner. Btw, I'm also looking for a slow draft.

Please reply to this thread if you have a league, or you want to join a league @ the cafe.
Da GM
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby waffle_prince » Sun Apr 25, 2004 3:56 pm

I am interested in joining a free dynasty league. Do you have an email address where I can contact you?
waffle_prince

Home Cafe: Football
Friendliness: %

Re: Free dynasty league?

Postby jiacstrap » Sun Apr 25, 2004 10:28 pm

Da GM wrote:I'm looking for a free dynasty league. 12-16 Teams and Rosters at least 20 players. I'd actually prefer a league with a draft on the cafe, in one of the draft forums. I might even be willing to set up a league, and be commisioner. Btw, I'm also looking for a slow draft.

Please reply to this thread if you have a league, or you want to join a league @ the cafe.

Im interested, but how will the league be ran? How will stats be kept?
jiacstrap
Water Boy
Water Boy

Postby Da GM » Mon Apr 26, 2004 3:33 pm

If we decide to create a cafe league, the draft will be held on a forum at the cafe, and the league will be hosted @ yahoo (for free)
Da GM
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Postby hayesb26 » Mon Apr 26, 2004 3:35 pm

Da GM wrote:If we decide to create a cafe league, the draft will be held on a forum at the cafe,

Man, no offense or anything, but you don't just get given a forum here.. You will have to clear it with the admin. The admin are good guys, so they would probably give you one, but it really bugs me when people just assume they are entitled to their own forum. (if youve already cleared it with the admin, kindly ignore this post ;-) )
hayesb26
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly Winner

Postby Dazedncnfz » Mon Apr 26, 2004 3:44 pm

hayesb26 wrote:
Da GM wrote:If we decide to create a cafe league, the draft will be held on a forum at the cafe,

Man, no offense or anything, but you don't just get given a forum here.. You will have to clear it with the admin. The admin are good guys, so they would probably give you one, but it really bugs me when people just assume they are entitled to their own forum. (if youve already cleared it with the admin, kindly ignore this post ;-) )

thats right hayes, you don't get just given things here,...forums are made for serious keeper leagues...

T.S. - "You don't have to love me, but you will [b]RESPECT[/b] me"
Dazedncnfz
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Da GM » Mon Apr 26, 2004 3:49 pm

Sorry if I assumed too much, but I just saw all those other league forums. If I don't have permission, the draft could just be held @ ezboards or somewhere else.

Btw, I started a brainstorming thread. If anyone is interested, please post here:

http://fantasyfootballcafe.com/forums/v ... 881#333881

Thanks
Da GM
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Postby steelerfan04 » Tue Apr 27, 2004 3:51 pm

sounds fun, i'll try to join.
steelerfan04
Head Coach
Head Coach

Cafe Writer