Eli - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Eli

Moderator: Football Moderators

Eli

Postby SeaWolf » Sun Apr 25, 2004 10:14 am

Didn't see it anywhere else, unless I missed it. Does anyone think Eli made an a$$ out of himself. First he tells everyone that he doesn't want to play for the Chargers. After they pick him he doesn't even put on the Charger hat.

I hope the first time he's behind center that some D lineman tries to take his head off.

I'm happy for the Giant fans, but he need to keep his mouth shut before he says something else.
Sporting events are family events. If you can't watch your language for 3 hours then stay home.
SeaWolf
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicEagle EyeTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 1)
Home Cafe: Football

Re: Eli

Postby Plindsey88 » Sun Apr 25, 2004 10:34 am

SeaWolf wrote:Didn't see it anywhere else, unless I missed it. Does anyone think Eli made an a$$ out of himself. First he tells everyone that he doesn't want to play for the Chargers. After they pick him he doesn't even put on the Charger hat.

I hope the first time he's behind center that some D lineman tries to take his head off.

I'm happy for the Giant fans, but he need to keep his mouth shut before he says something else.

On a weekend that we remember Pat Tillman for being one of the classiest, unselfish NFL players in recent memory, Eli Manning showed us the flip side of the coin... That was completely classless... There are NCAA players everywhere that are now looking for real jobs that would give their left eye to play in the NFL, and Manning behaved like a spoiled brat... I hope he fails BIG TIME (of course it doesn't hurt that I also detest the Giants)...

Signature courtesy of: madaslives911
Plindsey88
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby proKrastinate » Sun Apr 25, 2004 11:20 am

never will i respect Eli. I hope his career as a NFL QB are a failure. Forever will I root against him no matter what team he plays on.

After he was drafted he was reportedly saying he was going to go to law school. Selfish brat who apparently takes everything for granted. I have no respect for those that are given everything, and all they can show is disrespect.
proKrastinate
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Postby Plindsey88 » Sun Apr 25, 2004 11:31 am

proKrastinate wrote:never will i respect Eli. I hope his career as a NFL QB are a failure. Forever will I root against him no matter what team he plays on.

After he was drafted he was reportedly saying he was going to go to law school. Selfish brat who apparently takes everything for granted. I have no respect for those that are given everything, and all they can show is disrespect.

Well said... He's a disgrace...

Signature courtesy of: madaslives911
Plindsey88
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby TheRawDAWG » Sun Apr 25, 2004 12:08 pm

AGREED!! I too will try to hex his career. What a spoiled little brat. And someone should tell his Dad to shut the hell up too. Archie has also lost alot of respect from me and I'm sure from football people everywhere.
So they weren't the best...and may have ended the worst. SO WHAT!
TheRawDAWG
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby Str8 Pimpin-Vikings » Sun Apr 25, 2004 1:00 pm

TheRawDAWG wrote:AGREED!! I too will try to hex his career. What a spoiled little brat. And someone should tell his Dad to shut the hell up too. Archie has also lost alot of respect from me and I'm sure from football people everywhere.

Yea man whats wrong with nfl players these days.....i hope manning becomes the worst out of the 4 qb's in the first round!!!
Vikings ALL THE WAY!!!
Pepper..MoSs...Bennett

Str8 Pimpin-Vikings
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Postby MCG321 » Sun Apr 25, 2004 1:14 pm

Well, I for one sure can't wait until Kearse makes a nice Manning indentation in the grass at the Linc.
MCG321
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby sinnlos26 » Sun Apr 25, 2004 1:42 pm

MCG321 wrote:Well, I for one sure can't wait until Kearse makes a nice Manning indentation in the grass at the Linc.

:-b
sinnlos26 Beginner
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Postby WatchMeDisappear » Sun Apr 25, 2004 3:02 pm

MCG321 wrote:Well, I for one sure can't wait until Kearse makes a nice Manning indentation in the grass at the Linc.

mmyes!!! i cannot wait!
WatchMeDisappear
Water Boy
Water Boy

Postby TheHeat24 » Sun Apr 25, 2004 3:04 pm

I cant stand that... who does he think he is to tell the nfl where he can be drafted... on another note yes I think he made a complete ass of himself...

Hook em Horns
TheHeat24
Head Coach
Head Coach

Next

Return to Football Talk