Rivers - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Rivers

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby Wrestleannouncer » Sat May 15, 2004 11:37 am

I hadn't heard that and am surprised to... if it's true that's interesting news and I appreciate you bringing it to the surface.

As far as being at home though... did you see Tommie Harris? That was ridiculous, in that thousand dollar leather recliner with probably three hundred people in the room with him... and he wasn't the only one.

I sound like a homer though (I guess I am) so I'll back off of Rivers. I think he'll do well and I think he was a good pick, as were many in the first round... unless you're the Philadelphia Eagles... to me Carey was better than Andrews (though if Shawn can stay disciplined, he may turn out well.)
Wrestleannouncer
Water Boy
Water Boy

Home Cafe: Football

Postby TheHeat24 » Sat May 15, 2004 11:40 am

Wrestleannouncer wrote:And there was a man who compared Rivers to Dan Marino, you know who that man was? It was Dan Marino, on three separate occasions.

Ok I can see Dan comparing Rivers to himself for the fact that he is a great leader and has all the intangibles; however, when it comes to overall throwing ability (more specifically arm strength) there is absolutely no comparison.

Hook em Horns
TheHeat24
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby CC » Sun May 16, 2004 11:47 am

Wrestleannouncer wrote:I hadn't heard that and am surprised to... if it's true that's interesting news and I appreciate you bringing it to the surface.

As far as being at home though... did you see Tommie Harris? That was ridiculous, in that thousand dollar leather recliner with probably three hundred people in the room with him... and he wasn't the only one.

I sound like a homer though (I guess I am) so I'll back off of Rivers. I think he'll do well and I think he was a good pick, as were many in the first round... unless you're the Philadelphia Eagles... to me Carey was better than Andrews (though if Shawn can stay disciplined, he may turn out well.)

I believe the players invited to the draft were: Eli Manning, Robert Gallery, Larry Fitzgerald, Kellen Winslow II, Roy Williams, DeAngleo Hall, and Ben Roethlisberger.
I ain't no suit-wearin' businessman like you... you know I'm just a gangsta I suppose... - Avon Barksdale
CC
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Previous

Return to Football Talk