1. New York Giants - Eli Manning: They paid waay too much for him but he should be a franchise signal caller so you can't really fault them.
2. Oakland Raiders - Robert Gallery: Safest pick in the draft and he should be very good. What QB will he block for though? Do they have a RB in need of a good O-Line?
3. Arizona Cardinals - Larry Fitzgerald: They get their guy and he should be amazing.
4. San Diego Chargers - Philip Rivers: Too high for him IMO, but they made out like kings in the deal so a nice move overall.
5. Washington Redskins - Sean Taylor: He could be the biggest impact player this year, a great pick at #5.
6. Cleveland Browns - Kellen Winslow Jr.: Gave up a lot to get him, but it should prove to be worth all they spent.
7. Detroit Lions - Roy Williams: Good value, the offence will certainly be fun to watch.
8. Atlanta Falcons - DeAngelo Hall: Best player available and a good fit for the Falcons.
9. Jacksonville Jaguars - Reggie Williams: He's very good and adresses a need, but a DE might have been the smarter pick.
10. Houston Texans - Dunta Robinson: The best value that fits a need for the Texans at this point, a very good pick.
11. Pittsburgh Steelers - Ben Roethlisberger: SOD!!!
12. New York Jets - Jonathan Vilma: I really like the guy and with Hall and Robinson gone this was the most obvious and practical pick for the Jets to make.
13. Buffalo Bills - Lee Evans: I like the guy, but this is too high and Will Smith should have gone here.
14. Chicago Bears - Tommie Harris: The guy they needed and a great value this late.
15. Tampa Bay - Michael Clayton: This is too high for him and I think they will regret taking Steven Jackson.
16. Philadelphia Eagles - Shawn Andrews: Not a bad pick but I think DJ Williams would have filled a bigger hole (not literally).
17. Denver Broncos - DJ Williams: Everyone thought they were moving up for Jackson and they made a really nice pick that will offset the loss of Ian Gold.
18. New Orleans Saints - Will Smith: With Grant and Howard at the DE spots I really don't understand this selection.
19. Miami Dolphins - Vernon Carey: A good fit for the Dolphins and a nice pick here.
20. Minnesota Vikings - Kenechi Udeze: I don't think they could have been any happier with this pick.
21. New England Patriots - Vince Wilfork: They always make good selections, and this was no exception.
22. Buffalo Bills - JP Losman: It fills a hole, but they gave up almost as much as the Giants did to get Manning.
23. Seattle Seahawks - Marcus Tubbs: He will fill the DT spot nicely, a good pick by the Seahawks.
24. St. Louis Rams - Steven Jackson: Note to Mike Martz: Offence is not your problem.
25. Green Bay Packers - Ahmad Caroll: A good corner, although I like Gamble more, this is probably the end of Mike McKenzie.
26. Cincinatti Bengals - Chris Perry: They should have taken Chris Gamble and I think this was the worst pick of the 1st round.
27. Houston Texans - Jason Babin: A solid pick by the Texans, good for both teams.
28. Carolina Panthers - Chris Gamble: A steal at this spot, and fills the biggest need on the Panthers team.
29. Atlanta Falcons - Mike Jenkins: He should be a good compliment to Peerless Price.
30. Detroit Lions - Kevin Jones: I never thought I'd say this but, Matt Millen had a fantastic draft. A dream scenario for the Lions.
31. San Francisco 49ers - Rashaun Woods: They traded down twice and still got their man, a nice drafting job by the 49ers.
32. New England Patriots - Ben Watson: I like Troupe more but I don't think anyone has a right to question Bill Belicheck.
I ain't no suit-wearin' businessman like you... you know I'm just a gangsta I suppose... - Avon Barksdale