A post about Rich Gannon's prospects - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

A post about Rich Gannon's prospects

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby Azrael » Mon Apr 26, 2004 7:29 pm

Good for anyone who's got the bizzalls to draft Gannon and it pans out for ya. As for me, I'd rather spend a late round pick on a McCown, Leftwich, or Carr.
Azrael
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) Drafter
(Past Year: 7)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby CC » Mon Apr 26, 2004 7:33 pm

maddog60 wrote:
Cornbread Maxwell wrote:Fargas will never play a full season in the NFL as a primary ballcarrier IMO. I could be wrong of course, but he will be a huge injury risk to me until he shows me otherwise. Its too bad too, hes got good skill but has simply gone through too many major knee issues at this point.

Well, he's only played 1 year. He's no more an injury risk than Westbrook or D. Davis. His downside compared to those guys, is that he doesnt have nearly as many touches to somewhat prove himself. However, with Garner gone, Wheatley aging, Fargas looks to be their future. With Grove and Gallery, he's got some hefty lineman to help him too.

Fargas had a major leg injury in college leaving him as a bigger injury risk than either of those guys.
I ain't no suit-wearin' businessman like you... you know I'm just a gangsta I suppose... - Avon Barksdale
CC
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Str8 Pimpin-Vikings » Mon Apr 26, 2004 7:36 pm

MCG321 wrote:Frankly, I think Gannon is too old, Rice and Brown are too old, and he needs some better weapons.

yea that and the raiders suck
Vikings ALL THE WAY!!!
Pepper..MoSs...Bennett

Str8 Pimpin-Vikings
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Previous

Return to Football Talk