Cafe Dynasty League Brainstorming Thread - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Classifieds

Cafe Dynasty League Brainstorming Thread

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby Broncmet » Sun May 02, 2004 4:45 pm

I'd be interested
Broncmet
Water Boy
Water Boy

Home Cafe: Football

Postby football genius » Sun May 02, 2004 5:05 pm

34=Sweetness wrote:just because i didnt know about this place till I started playing baseball this year and checked out the baseball cafe doesnt make me a fantasy rookie. This will be my 6th year of fantasy football, so dont judge on post count k?

Ya I'm in the same boat. I have done a lot of posting at the baseball cafe and I just came to this site a few days ago. Just because I have a low post count doen't mean I'm a fantasy rookie.

Tampa Bay Buccaneers 2004 Super Bowl Campions.
Derrick Brooks = Defensive Player of the year
football genius
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Postby The Great Gambini » Sun May 02, 2004 5:50 pm

Nebbie said: "I dont know if this league will ever get off the ground with CAFE "Rookies" all in it."
football genius wrote:
34=Sweetness wrote:just because i didnt know about this place till I started playing baseball this year and checked out the baseball cafe doesnt make me a fantasy rookie. This will be my 6th year of fantasy football, so dont judge on post count k?

Ya I'm in the same boat. I have done a lot of posting at the baseball cafe and I just came to this site a few days ago. Just because I have a low post count doen't mean I'm a fantasy rookie.

He didn't say FANTASY rookies, he said CAFE rookies, as in new to the cafe, as in low post count, which you two have. So before you start bitching, you should read. Sorry for the language, but I'm in a bad mood.

'Twas a fun year, fellas.
The Great Gambini
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby CC » Sun May 02, 2004 6:03 pm

I see what you might have gotten out of nebbie's generalization, but there was no need to get angry, you can just explain that to him.
I ain't no suit-wearin' businessman like you... you know I'm just a gangsta I suppose... - Avon Barksdale
CC
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby 34=Sweetness » Mon May 03, 2004 3:45 pm

The Great Gambini wrote:Nebbie said: "I dont know if this league will ever get off the ground with CAFE "Rookies" all in it."
football genius wrote:

He didn't say FANTASY rookies, he said CAFE rookies, as in new to the cafe, as in low post count, which you two have. So before you start bitching, you should read. Sorry for the language, but I'm in a bad mood.

sorry then.
ImageImage
34=Sweetness
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 Survivor

Previous

Return to Classifieds