Yes, A Randy Moss Thread - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Yes, A Randy Moss Thread

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby Dazedncnfz » Mon Apr 26, 2004 10:44 pm

KingGhidra wrote:
Dazedncnfz wrote:
Canadian_Cheesehead wrote:Everyone should get off Moss' back, he hasnt done anything bad for a while now.

as my father told me, a zebra don't change its stripes ;-) ....lets all just hope for the sake of the game and what he brings to it, that he does stay out of trouble...

Luckily for Moss, he isn't a zebra.

ya and whats your point?...

T.S. - "You don't have to love me, but you will [b]RESPECT[/b] me"
Dazedncnfz
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby moochman » Mon Apr 26, 2004 11:48 pm

I agree we should just get off of his back and let Candy do his thing for 10-12 games a year while costing his team the other handful of games. Real mature Candy.
And Homey, nice potshot. She was standing in front of his car and wouldn't move!!! C'mon, what would you do?

I think, therefore I am. I think fantasy, therefore I am unreal?
moochman
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterSurvival Of The Fittest WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 80)

Postby aussieboy » Tue Apr 27, 2004 12:52 am

Dazedncnfz wrote:
KingGhidra wrote:
Dazedncnfz wrote:
Canadian_Cheesehead wrote:Everyone should get off Moss' back, he hasnt done anything bad for a while now.

as my father told me, a zebra don't change its stripes ;-) ....lets all just hope for the sake of the game and what he brings to it, that he does stay out of trouble...

Luckily for Moss, he isn't a zebra.

ya and whats your point?...

Well, if he was a zebra it would be hard to catch footballs.
aussieboy
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby bungle613 » Tue Apr 27, 2004 1:16 am

Ok, this is for all the Vikes fans who defend this guy. I am up there as a fanatical Vikings fan. 15 years through everything. Randy Moss is the best WR in football bar none. The best in the game since Jerry. Forget Marvin, forget Owens... not even close. Yet he is a child. Lots of "pro" football players are children. Spoiled rotten children. SO yes, defend Randy if someone says Owens is better (like last year... hahaha suckers who took Owens) but if he gets called a punk, you know what he is.
bungle613
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

EditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 1)

Postby proKrastinate » Tue Apr 27, 2004 10:14 am

bungle613 wrote:Ok, this is for all the Vikes fans who defend this guy. I am up there as a fanatical Vikings fan. 15 years through everything. Randy Moss is the best WR in football bar none. The best in the game since Jerry. Forget Marvin, forget Owens... not even close. Yet he is a child. Lots of "pro" football players are children. Spoiled rotten children. SO yes, defend Randy if someone says Owens is better (like last year... hahaha suckers who took Owens) but if he gets called a punk, you know what he is.

Thats exactly how I felt about TO when I had him on my team. I wouldn't want him as my neighbor but the guy can play football. Now that he isn't on my team anymore, and his crying stunt to get the team he wanted, I don't like him in any sense. But while he was on my team, I didn't mind hollerin "YEA TO!!" and "OWeNS BABY" to the tv screen.
proKrastinate
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Postby Dazedncnfz » Tue Apr 27, 2004 10:15 am

proKrastinate wrote:Thats exactly how I felt about TO when I had him on my team. I wouldn't want him as my neighbor but the guy can play football. Now that he isn't on my team anymore, and his crying stunt to get the team he wanted, I don't like him in any sense. But while he was on my team, I didn't mind hollerin "YEA TO!!" and "OWeNS BABY" to the tv screen.

I hear ya, I feel the same way about that no good for nothing #@$#@#$@.....anyway!

T.S. - "You don't have to love me, but you will [b]RESPECT[/b] me"
Dazedncnfz
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Moss

Postby hwkyetkd11 » Tue Apr 27, 2004 5:22 pm

Allt he stuff that got Moss his bad reputation occurred when he was way young! He wa sjust entering college and everything and had some problems socially involving racist remarks. I have heard of a couple fo the incidences and I probably wouldn't have done anything differently myself. Because of his bad reputation any questionable acts get blown way out of proportion, like the whole traffic cop. He does play the ba dboy role, but really he ha sno other choice since he ha sbeen stuck with it. He is obviously a slightly spoiled guy, but who wouldnt be if they were making his kind of money and were as naturally good as he is?
hwkyetkd11
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Cafe Ranker

Postby TheHeat24 » Tue Apr 27, 2004 6:09 pm

JrcWY wrote:He is not out drinking and driving...he isn't smashing his car into his wife's car...he is not a murder suspect.

He has had a questionable attitude in his younger years and he threw some water on a ref. If only that was the worst thing to happen to the players in this league. I find this much less of a problem than the sexual harrassment charges that football's first family(the Mannings) are facing. Considering the attention Moss has gotten, I think he's been a relatively good kid and has seemed to mature lately.

Amen to that... Wheres the post ragging on leonard little and michael pittman or romo for juicing...

Hook em Horns
TheHeat24
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby IDF » Wed Apr 28, 2004 9:05 am

yea and he has NEVER done anything or said anything against his team, teammates, or coaching staff like terrel owens!!!
IDF
Water Boy
Water Boy

Postby Plindsey88 » Wed Apr 28, 2004 10:29 am

He's good enough to be in the encyclopedia:

http://encyclopedia.thefreedictionary.com/Randy%20Moss

Signature courtesy of: madaslives911
Plindsey88
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

PreviousNext

Return to Football Talk