Cowboys looking to trade Hambrick - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Cowboys looking to trade Hambrick

Moderator: Football Moderators

Jones Draft Q

Postby Guest » Tue May 04, 2004 11:27 pm

Where do you rank Jones among RB?

Home Cafe: Football
Friendliness: %

Postby bigGAME101 » Tue May 04, 2004 11:46 pm

in general, i would place him at about the 15 rb spot, maybe slightly lower...i personally think that kevin jones is going to be a better fantasy back, but right now i think julius is at about 15, 16 or 17 (and that is only because of parcell's system). I would put most starting rbs ahead of him until i see some production, but in a rookie draft, depending on player preference and position needed, he is a top 5 pick... in a regular fantasy draft, i wouldn't take him before the beginning of round 4...but he will probably go higher in most drafts

North Ancaster Astros - Crusaders Treasure Chest represent
bigGAME101
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

where

Postby hwkyetkd11 » Wed May 05, 2004 12:03 am

I woul dhave to say Juluis is probbaly now the best RB fantasy wis eof the rookies, but in a couple year slook for Tatum, Jackson AND Kevin Jones to be outdoing him. Any rookie is too bi gof a risk to place in the top 13-15 in my opinion. Look at some of the studs an dhow they busted...Enis for example. Just too much risk.
hwkyetkd11
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Cafe Ranker

Re: where

Postby CC » Wed May 05, 2004 5:23 pm

hwkyetkd11 wrote:I woul dhave to say Juluis is probbaly now the best RB fantasy wis eof the rookies, but in a couple year slook for Tatum, Jackson AND Kevin Jones to be outdoing him. Any rookie is too bi gof a risk to place in the top 13-15 in my opinion. Look at some of the studs an dhow they busted...(insert Penn St. RB here) for example. Just too much risk.
I ain't no suit-wearin' businessman like you... you know I'm just a gangsta I suppose... - Avon Barksdale
CC
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Previous

Return to Football Talk