Atlanta's running attack - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Atlanta's running attack

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby jhoefen » Sat May 08, 2004 6:00 pm

i've taken dunn the past two years in almost all of my leagues, he's been the steal of the draft for me each year. its gotten to the point where i almost count on him being there in the 6th plus rounds. when he was healthy last year he was a stud!! he caught some long balls for some long td's (which my leagues reward) and won me some games. TJ cant catch and he cant block which makes him a liability on many plays (and in my league). i think tj might steal some goal line carries but dunn's biggest threat comes from the long td's and it seems to me, vick loves throwing to dunn. He is a lot faster than most of the LB's covering him and with so much attention on vick, he's open a ton. TJ reminds me of Dayne. which tells you what i think of him.
jhoefen
Water Boy
Water Boy

Home Cafe: Football

Postby CC » Sat May 08, 2004 10:25 pm

Yo man, Dayne has game.
I ain't no suit-wearin' businessman like you... you know I'm just a gangsta I suppose... - Avon Barksdale
CC
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby pmac_03 » Sun May 09, 2004 8:27 am

yea ron dayne.. they are going the west coast offense in the ATL and that would involve vick to run all over the field if he cant throw it early. lets hope price will pick his game up, and maybe catch the ball when thrown at his chest..
crusaders treasurechest member: east-waterdown gunners. bills fan. going to opening day vs. jax!

pmac.
pmac_03
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Previous

Return to Football Talk