William Green Update... - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

William Green Update...

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby Guttpuppy » Wed May 05, 2004 8:59 pm

I don't like the guy,he's a Brown.

But,this is decision time for him.He has tools but he needs to get his head str8.We'll see how he does in camp,the comp will make him or break him,unless he's happy with the back-up role.
Guttpuppy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 Survivor
Home Cafe: Football

Postby jhoefen » Sat May 08, 2004 6:06 pm

willy green is one of the biggest busts in the NFL!! what has he done and against whom?!! i remeber reading an article last year from a trusted source just before the draft that completely made me change my mind (thank you). It mentioned that the ONLY good games he ever had were against pretty much the worst five or six defenses in the NFL! when you look at his stats against decent or good D's, he had like 50 yrds. and 0 td's. Lee Suggs will be the brown's back, mark my words. he'll also be a great bargain to someone in possibly the 3rd round!!
jhoefen
Water Boy
Water Boy

Postby VHawk15 » Sat May 08, 2004 9:48 pm

jhoefen wrote:willy green is one of the biggest busts in the NFL!! what has he done and against whom?!! i remeber reading an article last year from a trusted source just before the draft that completely made me change my mind (thank you). It mentioned that the ONLY good games he ever had were against pretty much the worst five or six defenses in the NFL! when you look at his stats against decent or good D's, he had like 50 yrds. and 0 td's. Lee Suggs will be the brown's back, mark my words. he'll also be a great bargain to someone in possibly the 3rd round!!

Oh, what's up culboarder?

The more you can increase fear of drugs and crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all the people. -Noam Chomsky
VHawk15
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe Blackjack ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 Survivor

Postby CC » Sat May 08, 2004 10:15 pm

jhoefen wrote:willy green is one of the biggest busts in the NFL!! what has he done and against whom?!! i remeber reading an article last year from a trusted source just before the draft that completely made me change my mind (thank you). It mentioned that the ONLY good games he ever had were against pretty much the worst five or six defenses in the NFL! when you look at his stats against decent or good D's, he had like 50 yrds. and 0 td's. Lee Suggs will be the brown's back, mark my words. he'll also be a great bargain to someone in possibly the 3rd round!!

A great bargain in the 3rd round? When you can get him in the 6th or later? How is that a bargain?
I ain't no suit-wearin' businessman like you... you know I'm just a gangsta I suppose... - Avon Barksdale
CC
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby TheHeat24 » Sun May 09, 2004 12:22 pm

Are we forgetting the game where he tore aprat the steeler D... I cant remeber what year it was this year or last but im sure Guttpuppy would remeber... He went for over a 100 yds against a very good steeler run D.

Hook em Horns
TheHeat24
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby TheHeat24 » Sun May 09, 2004 12:25 pm

I also forgot to mention that he has a higher career ypc avg than eddie george... So dont put the bust label on him yet.

Hook em Horns
TheHeat24
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby CC » Sun May 09, 2004 2:58 pm

He had a big game vs. a solid Steeler run D this year. 135 yds or something, but having a higher career YPC than Eddie George is nothing to get excited about, like 90% of the backs in the league do.
I ain't no suit-wearin' businessman like you... you know I'm just a gangsta I suppose... - Avon Barksdale
CC
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Guest » Sun May 09, 2004 3:41 pm

one good game against one decent d? he's been playing for two seasons.

Friendliness: %

Postby Guest » Sun May 09, 2004 3:43 pm

what does culboarder mean, i'm new to this site

Friendliness: %

Postby jhoefen » Sun May 09, 2004 4:03 pm

in the leagues i play in suggs will be a third rounder. RB's are way too important. at the end of the third round, there is only RBBC and backup RB's left. no way a RB especially a starting RB will be on the board past 3.
jhoefen
Water Boy
Water Boy

PreviousNext

Return to Football Talk