ESPN Preseason Power Rankings are out - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

ESPN Preseason Power Rankings are out

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby pmac_03 » Thu May 06, 2004 4:03 pm

man did the bills got disrespected, i couldnt belive how long ihad to scroll before seeing them... they will show the world, lee evans and all that they are the beast of the AFC east. boo yea :-[
crusaders treasurechest member: east-waterdown gunners. bills fan. going to opening day vs. jax!

pmac.
pmac_03
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Home Cafe: Football

Postby Guest » Sat May 08, 2004 4:05 pm

ESPN is WAY too high on Vick, they look at him as a god and the entire Falcon team. I dont believe vick will make everything click, but I do think he will help to make them better then last year

the falcons have improved a lot since last season, and not just by getting vick back. the falcons made the most important offseason acquisition: hiring alex gibbs away from the broncos. he was responsible for the success the broncos have had in the running game and will transform atlanta's horrendous o-line into a top 5 one. the falcons also revamped their secondary adding derrick ross, jason webster, and deangelo hall and helped the d-line by addind rod coleman. the wr spot is also tremendously upgraded with the additions of dez white and jenkins. every single problem with the falcons has been addressed and there is no reason, barring major injuries to key players, that the falcons cant win the superbowl.

Friendliness: %

Postby CC » Sat May 08, 2004 4:08 pm

No chance in hell Gibbs can turn the Falcons line into one of the top 5 in the league. Gibbs worked wonders in Denver, but he actually had some talent to work with. Also, I have read that some coaches think that Gibbs is not a very good coach, he just knows how to teach o-lineman to chop block and get away with holding.
I ain't no suit-wearin' businessman like you... you know I'm just a gangsta I suppose... - Avon Barksdale
CC
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby TheHeat24 » Sun May 09, 2004 12:35 pm

Canadian_Cheesehead wrote:No chance in hell Gibbs can turn the Falcons line into one of the top 5 in the league. Gibbs worked wonders in Denver, but he actually had some talent to work with. Also, I have read that some coaches think that Gibbs is not a very good coach, he just knows how to teach o-lineman to chop block and get away with holding.

Well whatever he does it works because denver's oline is made up of a bunch of undersized guys...

Hook em Horns
TheHeat24
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby Football Newbie » Sun May 09, 2004 2:43 pm

moochman wrote:Once again ESPN shows their love for Vick. Remember how much they were blowing Vick on that Sunday night game? ESPN props players and falls for there own hype.

I heard at halftime during that game the announcers had to change pants 8-o
Football Newbie
Head Coach
Head Coach

Previous

Return to Football Talk