Moss to play entire 2004 season hurt - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Moss to play entire 2004 season hurt

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby Lushcrush » Thu May 06, 2004 11:30 am

Flux wrote:I dont know much about the injury, but if it isnt gone by the regualr season, will it ever go away?

Once again, I'm not a doctor.
But different people react differently ... and symptoms can last from 6 weeks to a year. Considering Moss will undoubtably have the finest medical care available he should fall in the lower range.
If you are drafting in any leagues that I am in, I suggest you forget him altogether.
I'm just a little Hawaiian and a homesick Island boy,
I want to go back to my fish and poi ...

[b]2005-2006 VXL Champion[/b]
Lushcrush
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Gunslinger » Thu May 06, 2004 12:00 pm

awwchrist wrote:his leg would have to fall off before I'd draft another WR ahead of him.

I would have to know which leg it was, first.
Gunslinger
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) Drafter

Postby Cornbread Maxwell » Thu May 06, 2004 12:06 pm

Gunslinger wrote:
awwchrist wrote:his leg would have to fall off before I'd draft another WR ahead of him.

I would have to know which leg it was, first.

lol - yeah - that about sums up my feelings on him too.
Cornbread Maxwell
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertSweet 16 Survivor

Postby NFLknowitall » Thu May 06, 2004 1:17 pm

I know some guys.... these guys could do this for you, but it will cost you an arm and a leg..... to have Moss's leg removed that is.... oh nevermind.....
NFLknowitall
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Postby Gunslinger » Thu May 06, 2004 1:20 pm

NFLknowitall wrote:

I know some guys.... these guys could do this for you, but it will cost you an arm and a leg..... to have Moss's leg removed that is.... oh nevermind.....

Canadian Cheesehead may be interested. ;)
Gunslinger
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) Drafter

Postby CC » Thu May 06, 2004 2:52 pm

Just adding to my Packers better than Vikings arguement.
I ain't no suit-wearin' businessman like you... you know I'm just a gangsta I suppose... - Avon Barksdale
CC
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby M_Zimm_ffc » Thu May 06, 2004 6:44 pm

Ahh, it's no big deal. If those numbers are how he plays hurt, I wish he was hurt all the time. The guy is a freak, and a dang tough one at that. He has never missed a game because of unjury in his career and he has been injured plenty of times. Flux, I would have to disagree with you, Moss runs his routes and blocks more than anybody gives him credit for. Moss plays hard every game and the only thing people think about him is a dumb thing he did years ago in saying that he plays when he wants to play. The guy blocks a lot, I can say this as I watch every Vikings game that is televised. If I am away from my TV for a Sunday for some reason, I tape it. The other thing I don't understand is how can people really comment on how WRs run routes when they don't get the ball? 19 out of 20 times when a play starts the camera is on the guy with the ball. They very, very rarely have the camera on a WR when the RB or QB has the ball. They just don't do it. People don't pay to watch WRs run routes, they pay to watch football. Maybe twice in a game will the commentators say something about a WR and how he is playing but that is rare. I just don't understand how people can comment on things when they aren't shown on TV.

That pretty much sums up how I feel...did I mention this injury is no big deal? He played half of last season with it too, look how last year ended up.
M_Zimm_ffc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye

Postby CC » Thu May 06, 2004 6:47 pm

Yea I read on TSN that Moss expects to be playing this year at about 85%. As much as it pains me to say this, Moss at 85% is better than anyone else.

Zimmy, I look forward to a battle for the NFC North this year, but when the Vikes lose, don't take it too hard alright?
I ain't no suit-wearin' businessman like you... you know I'm just a gangsta I suppose... - Avon Barksdale
CC
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby M_Zimm_ffc » Thu May 06, 2004 6:58 pm

Canadian_Cheesehead wrote:Yea I read on TSN that Moss expects to be playing this year at about 85%. As much as it pains me to say this, Moss at 85% is better than anyone else.

Zimmy, I look forward to a battle for the NFC North this year, but when the Vikes lose, don't take it too hard alright?
lol, ok...although you may wanna be sure you do the same...oh, and you may wanna start dustin off that bag...
M_Zimm_ffc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye

Postby CC » Thu May 06, 2004 7:00 pm

lol
CC
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

PreviousNext

Return to Football Talk