Moss to play entire 2004 season hurt - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Moss to play entire 2004 season hurt

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby CC » Fri May 07, 2004 8:32 pm

nomadic_stranger wrote:My WRs killed me all last season, and hosed my #1 seed in the playoffs. I have to admit, I'm a R Moss basher. I expect him to do somthing Kobe Bryantish this season and make himself look stupid and tank his production. I'll take Steve Smith, Larry Fitzgerald, and/or Santana Moss ahead of him. Granted, I'm mildly retarded....

Yea Steve Smith, who punched his teammate in the face. Well, whatever floats your boat.
I ain't no suit-wearin' businessman like you... you know I'm just a gangsta I suppose... - Avon Barksdale
CC
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Football Newbie » Fri May 07, 2004 8:35 pm

Canadian_Cheesehead wrote:
nomadic_stranger wrote:My WRs killed me all last season, and hosed my #1 seed in the playoffs. I have to admit, I'm a R Moss basher. I expect him to do somthing Kobe Bryantish this season and make himself look stupid and tank his production. I'll take Steve Smith, Larry Fitzgerald, and/or Santana Moss ahead of him. Granted, I'm mildly retarded....

Yea Steve Smith, who punched his teammate in the face. Well, whatever floats your boat.

or sinks it... can i be in your leagues?
Football Newbie
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby TTTBone » Fri May 07, 2004 9:01 pm

I've said it before, and I'll reiterate, Moss is the only WR in the league that equals stud RB stats. Crazy Sic.
:-°
"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
-Benjamin Franklin
TTTBone
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 8)

Postby M_Zimm_ffc » Sat May 08, 2004 10:46 pm

Yea, ok. You're sayin you don't want Moss because you think he's gonna do something dumb, while you want Steve Smith when he did do something stupid. Moss hasn't done anything for a few years, and he hasn't ever done anything before that affected his game.
M_Zimm_ffc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye

Postby CC » Sat May 08, 2004 10:47 pm

You know you said something dumb when Vikings and Packer fans are agreeing on a subject.
I ain't no suit-wearin' businessman like you... you know I'm just a gangsta I suppose... - Avon Barksdale
CC
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby M_Zimm_ffc » Sat May 08, 2004 11:06 pm

Canadian_Cheesehead wrote:You know you said something dumb when Vikings and Packer fans are agreeing on a subject.
Yea, no kidding...maybe I should change my stance on the subject...this is kinda scary. :-o

BTW CC, be sure to check out the link in my profile. :-D
M_Zimm_ffc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye

Postby CC » Sun May 09, 2004 9:09 am

Zimm don't hate the player, hate the game.
CC
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby TheHeat24 » Sun May 09, 2004 12:11 pm

Canadian_Cheesehead wrote:Zimm don't hate the player, hate the game.

Cheese you been drinkin that Hatorade? and to the dufous who would take santana over Randy, I hope you dont play for money because you would probably lose a whole lotta cheese.

Hook em Horns
TheHeat24
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby WatchMeDisappear » Sun May 09, 2004 12:18 pm

M_Zimm wrote:

Yea, ok. You're sayin you don't want Moss because you think he's gonna do something dumb, while you want Steve Smith when he did do something stupid. Moss hasn't done anything for a few years, and he hasn't ever done anything before that affected his game.

Do you guys even read the rest of his post? He said he never said he was sane, so there you have it....
WatchMeDisappear
Water Boy
Water Boy

Postby CC » Sun May 09, 2004 3:00 pm

Oh, never mind excellent point by that guy. :-?
CC
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

PreviousNext

Return to Football Talk