Lee Evans - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Lee Evans

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby moochman » Sat May 08, 2004 1:15 pm

Yup, Yup, Yianni! That's how I see it too. Evans has great hands and blazing speed, he is a perfect fit with Moulds. If they can protect the QB and Bedsore has anything left the Bills O should take off. I really liked this pick for the Bills. Evans is a sleeper who will have a lot of long receptions in his future.

I think, therefore I am. I think fantasy, therefore I am unreal?
moochman
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterSurvival Of The Fittest WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 80)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby TheFranchise » Sat May 08, 2004 2:42 pm

I think Evans will have a productive rookie campaign. He is the perfect compliment to Moulds and will see the ball more than your typical rookie. The best thing to happen to this kid, happened while he was still walking around campus... the Bills hired Mike Mularkey. Mularkey had ressurrected two QB's careers in Pittsburgh (Maddox, Stewart) and he will definetly get Bledsoe back on the right page. Having Wyche as a QB coach doesn't hurt either.

Also, McGahee will be healthy and playing this year. They're talking about possibly having Henry and McGahee in the backfield together in some formations. When you weigh all this together, you gotta believe the Bills will have a great offense this year. Which means great things not only for Evans, but for guys like Bledsoe and Moulds as well.
TheFranchise
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

(Past Year: 4)

Postby jhoefen » Sat May 08, 2004 5:31 pm

i have a problem with the bills. all they could talk about last year was trying to get mcgahee into the game and how next year would be RRBC or mcgahee would win the starting job outright, did travis let them down or something?! I mean this guy is a stud and he has proven it the past two years. His first year he rushed for over 1000 despite some fumbling problems and this past year he ran for 1000 with a broken leg and a broken offense. man give this guy the ball, what are they thinging. until travis henry gets stopped why not let him be the man?
jhoefen

Friendliness: %

Postby TTTBone » Sat May 08, 2004 6:34 pm

Sic talent, and maybe the most NFL ready of the deep WR class. Mature; may out-perform Roy and Fitz in his rookie campaign; although probably not having the ultimate long term stud-potential of either Fitz or R.Williams. Solid, and probably would have been a top 5 pick after his sophomore season, prior to his knee injury (which means nothing, he's actually faster now, after his rehab). Great late steal in a rookie draft.
"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
-Benjamin Franklin
TTTBone
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 8)

Postby CC » Sat May 08, 2004 10:24 pm

I wouldn't go so far as to say "great late steal" he was the 13th overall pick. He is an excellent player and provides good value at that point, but I wouldn't take him over Fitz, Roy, or Reggie.

PS That rolling thing he does before every play is pimped.
I ain't no suit-wearin' businessman like you... you know I'm just a gangsta I suppose... - Avon Barksdale
CC
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby TheHeat24 » Sun May 09, 2004 12:32 pm

Canadian_Cheesehead wrote:PS That rolling thing he does before every play is pimped.

I know... he gets his roll on before the play instead of after the play like Cully does.

Hook em Horns
TheHeat24
Head Coach
Head Coach

Previous

Return to Football Talk