Pick 15 in a 16 team league - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Pick 15 in a 16 team league

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby aussieboy » Tue May 11, 2004 1:32 am

Canadian_Cheesehead wrote:Man, I would take any of the 5 RBs you mentioned (Henry, Rudi, DD, Dillon, Barlow) over Stephen Davis.

I agree.
aussieboy
Head Coach
Head Coach

Home Cafe: Football

Postby MMH » Tue May 11, 2004 1:33 am

Free Bagel wrote:
MMH wrote:If you cant get say a Steven Davis and Fred Taylor combo then I would take them. If you have to make do with Davis and say Michael Bennett then I would have a look and see if Randy Moss. Marvin Harrison etc is available and then hope for a deep RB pick up along the likes of Kevin Barlow or Dominick Davis.

From reading this it sounds like you're implying that Barlow/D. Davis might be around at the end of the 3rd round, IE 47th overall.......uh, yeah right.....

it is conceivable because we dont know what the quaity of coach is like in his league. Also coaches may want to go RB,WR,QB for example. add in the likes of the people who draft Gonzo/Winslow early and its not totally out of the question.
MMH
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Postby bungle613 » Tue May 11, 2004 1:59 am

Just looked at some 16 team mocks... best bet is a second tier #1 RB such as Barlow and a top 5 WR... such as Holt. GO over to Antsports and look at there mocks. The guy that was in ours did the best in my opinion. He got S. Davis, Holt, Hass and George in that order.

Good luck
bungle613
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

EditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 1)

Postby bungle613 » Tue May 11, 2004 2:02 am

also... holt will not go before D.Davis or Barlow
bungle613
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

EditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 1)

Previous

Return to Football Talk