Tell you like it is, and how its going to be. - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Tell you like it is, and how its going to be.

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby KingGhidra » Fri May 14, 2004 3:08 pm

ironman wrote:I agree with what someone mentioned about Barlow. All defenses will need to do is stack it up against him and he's screwed. I doubt the "deadly" Rattay to Cedrick Wilson combo will do anything to keep the defenses honest and thus open up some running room for Barlow.

Typo there. You mispelled Dorsey as Rattay. :-b
KingGhidra
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerMock(ing) Drafter
Home Cafe: Football

Postby VHawk15 » Fri May 14, 2004 9:58 pm

KingGhidra wrote:
smackthefirst wrote:This is one of those posts that will reappear at the end of the season. Mark my words.

To laugh at or awe at?

Definitely the former.

The more you can increase fear of drugs and crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all the people. -Noam Chomsky
VHawk15
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe Blackjack ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 Survivor

Postby fantasyfiend » Fri May 14, 2004 10:06 pm

VHawk15 wrote:
KingGhidra wrote:
smackthefirst wrote:This is one of those posts that will reappear at the end of the season. Mark my words.

To laugh at or awe at?

Definitely the former.

questioning my authenticity? smarter then i thought.
fantasyfiend
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Guttpuppy » Fri May 14, 2004 10:16 pm

I agree with some of your points fiend,some I don't.I'm not gonna comment on which ones but I will say you should earn a little Cafe streetcred before you go telling us like it is...I'll tell you how it's gonna be...you come in here pushing these guys around and you'll get tossed right out de do'!

Seriously,you seem like you could have some decent ideas but don't come off as a prick,tone it down a notch.There's some good guys around here but they ain't gonna put up wit no stuff...consider this a warning.

:-)
Guttpuppy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 Survivor

Postby Play Maker » Fri May 14, 2004 10:29 pm

awwchrist wrote:
Edge - 2 years removed from surgury, Jamal Lewis anybody? but in a team that has skill @ the *suprise* skill positions. Big year for Edge, will re-claim his spot in '05 as a top 3 overral draft choice. 2k yard threat, pushing 20td's. easy

They don't have the same offensive system that can garnish James the same productivity he had in '99 and '00. Say goodbye to the 400+ touches.

Boldin - 1 year wonder, will put the S in both sophmore and slump. but not untill he comes back as a junior, will we realise it was a fluke rookie season all along. His overrated side-kick out of pittsburgh will add to a long list of poor cardinal personel decisions.

Dude, it's not every day someone catches 100 balls. I'll kick the sophomore slump arguement to the curb any day of the week versus 100 catches.

Harrison - Reggie Wayne, learn him, study him, love him. After this season, he'll make Harrison look like an afterthought.

Now you're just being cute.

Byron Leftwich - Yes your looking at the next warren moon. Only "next" as in NOW. Ressurects Jimmy Smith's career, and torches defenses all season long for 3000+ yrds, and 30TDS

Considering there were only TWO QBs to throw for 30 or more TDs last season...good luck with all that.

Vick - What rhymes with his last name? Yup, he's gonna learn that real well. Stay away from this guy early, he'll be sharing a shower head with bubba in georgia's fine state pen before week 6. We'll learn all that razzle dazzle was indeed drug induced. Will be charged for drug trafficing. and a waste of a top 3-round pick

*shakes head*

Well, I do have to thank you for one thing, usually it takes a good chunk of time and posts to weed out the people who are just plain crazy. You did it by your 10th post.

I appreciate that.

Vick's speed is not drug enhanced, just face the fact that hes really that fast and has that agility, example the Minnesota game.
How are you gonna say Harrison will have a detorating season cause of age, is it me or that Tim Brown & Jerry Rice are still having productive seasons even when there over the hill. Leftwhich will be better then he was last season, but Im sure he won't throw for over 3,000 yards and Jimmy Smith has maybe 1-4 left in the tank, if not less.
Play Maker
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby 34=Sweetness » Fri May 14, 2004 10:36 pm

fitzgerald overrated?? ya 20 touchdowns in a college season is so lucky :-? . Boldin will have a good season with Fitz splitting defenses on the other side. Mark my words. Maxwell you can call me out at the end of the season if Im wrong ok. (I know how much you hate Boldin lol)
ImageImage
34=Sweetness
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 Survivor

Postby CC » Sat May 15, 2004 10:14 am

Guttpuppy wrote:I agree with some of your points fiend,some I don't.I'm not gonna comment on which ones but I will say you should earn a little Cafe streetcred before you go telling us like it is...I'll tell you how it's gonna be...you come in here pushing these guys around and you'll get tossed right out de do'!

Seriously,you seem like you could have some decent ideas but don't come off as a prick,tone it down a notch.There's some good guys around here but they ain't gonna put up wit no stuff...consider this a warning.

Heh, that sounded like a threat as opposed to a warning.
I ain't no suit-wearin' businessman like you... you know I'm just a gangsta I suppose... - Avon Barksdale
CC
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Dazedncnfz » Sat May 15, 2004 10:38 am

Canadian_Cheesehead wrote:
Guttpuppy wrote:I agree with some of your points fiend,some I don't.I'm not gonna comment on which ones but I will say you should earn a little Cafe streetcred before you go telling us like it is...I'll tell you how it's gonna be...you come in here pushing these guys around and you'll get tossed right out de do'!

Heh, that sounded like a threat as opposed to a warning.

threat or warning...you hit the 2 biggest pricks radar in here...I'll give ya a hint...the cheesehead isn't one of the 2...heed the Pup's words or you'll find out how its gona be real quick...

BTW I don't agreed with most anything you wrote..I think your streching on all your predictions and just coming in here trying to make a name for yourself with theseoff the chart comments..in case you didn't know you do not have to those types of things around here to get attention...cause not for nothing, I think thats what you did with your post...was just try and get attention...but hell we will find out this year..but I highly doubt you will prove me wrong..

T.S. - "You don't have to love me, but you will [b]RESPECT[/b] me"
Dazedncnfz
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Previous

Return to Football Talk