I think Duece McAllister is overated - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

I think Duece McAllister is overated

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby Dazedncnfz » Sun May 16, 2004 10:21 am

VHawk15 wrote:And in the Week 7 game, in which McAllister had 116 yards rushing, 0 yards receiving, and 2 TD's, he would've gotten you 17 total fantasy points based on Yahoo fantasy scoring. While it was a solid game, most people would agree that 17 points won't win you any fantasy football games.

this totaly depends on your scoreing system...in my yahoo scoreing that was 23 points...in another league I'm in that was 26 points..(2nd league bonus of 3 for 100 yard games)....depending on your scoreing system he was definitely was a stud...

T.S. - "You don't have to love me, but you will [b]RESPECT[/b] me"
Dazedncnfz
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Str8 Pimpin-Vikings » Sun May 16, 2004 1:59 pm

Deuce is a stud, the guys a beast.....ok last yr he only put up 8 TD but the yr before he had 16 total TD to go along with 1740 total yrds those are great stats....the guy is a stud and is a top 5 back overall and in a dynasty/kepper he his a top 3 back IMO, the guy played 2 yrs and was the backup for Ricky for a yr so watc out for this guy
Vikings ALL THE WAY!!!
Pepper..MoSs...Bennett

Str8 Pimpin-Vikings
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Home Cafe: Football

Previous

Return to Football Talk