A Touching Article About the Vikings - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

A Touching Article About the Vikings

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby Carolina Culpepper » Thu May 20, 2004 3:24 pm

The Vikings bandwagon travels down only one road......the boulavard of broken hearts!!! This is our lot in life as Viking fans, to hope each year, to pray each year, to beg each year, that this will be the year, but alas it never is. It doesn't matter that in 1969 they easily had the best team in the NFL, they still lost to the Cheifs in the Bowl, it doesn't matter that in 1975 they had the best team in the NFL, there still was the "Hail Mary", and it doesn't matter that in 98 they set a still standing NFL record for the most points scored in a season, they still lost to those "dirty birds". Ah the pain and agony of being a Vikings fan. But I must still say it is better than the alternative.... cheering for the Packers! NEVER,NEVER, lower yourself to the level of a cheesehead!
Carolina Culpepper
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Home Cafe: Football

Postby CC » Thu May 20, 2004 3:31 pm

Don't hate the player, hate the game.
I ain't no suit-wearin' businessman like you... you know I'm just a gangsta I suppose... - Avon Barksdale
CC
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Previous

Return to Football Talk