If Moss is injured is Culpepper at risk? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

If Moss is injured is Culpepper at risk?

Moderator: Football Moderators

If Moss is injured is Culpepper at risk?

Postby Carolina Culpepper » Thu May 20, 2004 3:44 pm

As I read this forum it appears almost everyone thinks Randy's injured foot is not a problem. While I certainly hope that is the case I am not nearly as convinced. For the sake of arguement lets say that Randy's injury at a minimum makes him a slight more risky pick to evaluate. If that is the case what does it do to my man Culpepper? Doesn't he immediatly have to be looked at differently also. Is there some risk in his position as the #1 or #2 fantasy QB pick going into this season?!! I know how I feel on this question but I am interested in others opinions.
Carolina Culpepper
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Home Cafe: Football

Postby 34=Sweetness » Thu May 20, 2004 3:57 pm

nah hes still top flight. Marcus Robinson when healthy is solid and Moss injury wont be too much of a problem. Culp can run, and he also throw some balls to Bennet out of the backfield. I still rank him as #1, just because of his running, which outweighs peyton.
ImageImage
34=Sweetness
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 Survivor

Postby NittanyLions » Thu May 20, 2004 4:02 pm

Going into the season? no. If Moss is injured in the season it will hurt him a little though. I wouldnt rank him on speculation of a Moss injury, and if Moss does get injured, he shouldnt fall out of the top 5, maybe top 3, depending on whether they go deep with MRob or just run the ball more
NittanyLions
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby CC » Thu May 20, 2004 5:49 pm

Culpepper without Moss is the 4th best QB (at the highest) IMO.
I ain't no suit-wearin' businessman like you... you know I'm just a gangsta I suppose... - Avon Barksdale
CC
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Azrael » Thu May 20, 2004 5:56 pm

It's definitely going to hurt you if you lose the best receiver in the league. I would personally rank him like 4th if that happened behind Vick, Manning, and McNabb.
Azrael
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) Drafter
(Past Year: 7)

Return to Football Talk