FLF - One Expansion Slot Remaining! - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Classifieds

FLF - One Expansion Slot Remaining!

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby Flux » Tue Jun 08, 2004 2:25 pm

I said what Ive had to say and the reasoning is that I would hate to see a fellow cafe' poster lose money on a league that looks pretty unfair. Those of us 'babies' are allowed to state our opinion here and give a different view so those who are considering have the whole story.

Good luck w/ your league
Flux
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby emullarky » Tue Jun 08, 2004 2:34 pm

What is the whole story? Have you been in our league before to know the whole story? Do you know that this is the way that we have been doing things for years and it works? Have you seen the results of some of the expansion teams to know that they all do not perform poorly?

This is no scam. The FLF has been around a long time. I do it for fun. Screwing someone out of $25 is not worth all of the time I stick into this league every year. I have no desire to rip people off.

Please don't ruin this for those people looking for a fun, competitive league by issuing unwarrented complaints. Do that, and you are proving to be a 'baby'.
emullarky
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Postby nebbie2004 » Tue Jun 08, 2004 3:57 pm

Im sorry, but i have to step in:

Plz go somewhere else with the name-calling. The FFC will not put up with it. Advertise somewhere else if you cant do this.
nebbie2004 Beginner
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb Supporter

Previous

Return to Classifieds