McMichael
Franks
Williams
Clark
Graham
NittanyLions
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby evilgenius » Tue Jun 01, 2004 5:17 pm

I think Mcmichael for the dolphins will be a top 4 TE after all the new Offensive coor this week at least was the TE coach for many years. Plus the guy has the talent.
...and yes I am a dolfan...
evilgenius
Monday Morning Quarterback

Postby Azrael » Tue Jun 01, 2004 6:05 pm

evilgenius wrote:I think Mcmichael for the dolphins will be a top 4 TE after all the new Offensive coor this week at least was the TE coach for many years. Plus the guy has the talent.
...and yes I am a dolfan...

Homer. ;-7
Azrael
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) Drafter
(Past Year: 7)

Postby bigGAME101 » Wed Jun 02, 2004 12:30 am

NittanyLions wrote:Gonzalez
Shockey
Heap
Winslow
Crumpler
McMichael
Franks
Williams
Clark
Graham

this looks about right to me, however i might consider interchangind shockey and heap, i guess it could go either way...

North Ancaster Astros - Crusaders Treasure Chest represent
bigGAME101
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Postby SwiperNoSwiping » Wed Jun 02, 2004 7:54 am

I think most of us seem to have a consensus on the first 5 or so and it starts getting a little cloudy from 6-10.

Mine go (so far but my draft is two months away)

Gonzales
Heap
Shockey
Winslow
Crumpler
McMichael
Franks
BOO!
Jones
Gates

I think Gates is poised to have a great year, and it's not like there is anyone else to throw to. Rivers isn't going to have that much time and the TE will be one of the top catchers this year there. (Tomlinson is the other).

Other ones that may jump up IMO are Witten, Chamberlain (Now that Sharpe is gone, Mili, and Pollard (both are tough since there are 2 TE there that catch balls).
SwiperNoSwiping
Grillmaster
Grillmaster

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Guest » Wed Jun 02, 2004 12:19 pm

crumpler should be in the top 3, any tight end that can make the pro bowl with dan reeves calling the plays and doug johnson and kurt kittner throwing the ball is incredible.

Friendliness: %

Postby The Guru » Wed Jun 02, 2004 3:06 pm

Gonzalez
Heap
Shockey
Grumpler
Boo
Winslow
McMichael
F.Jones
Bubba
Clark

McMichael - Is too high on most of your lists. The Dolphins never throw the football. Boston will take alot of catches from McMichael this year. He is going to have a down year.

Boo - Now that he is the starter he is primed for a great year because of how well he finished

Winslow - He's a rookie. You really have no idea what he is going to do this year. I don't want to waste a 5th rd pick on him.
The Guru
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby TTTBone » Wed Jun 02, 2004 4:17 pm

Guest wrote:Doesn't Graham's value drop since New England used a first round pick on a TE? Kind of like what happened in Indy last year where Clark took a lot of passes away from Pollard. It doesn't help that Graham has stone hands. ;-)

I also think Graham is rated a little high in this thread. I was pretty high on Ben Watson going into the draft, and may have been one of the few people not surprised to see him go as high as he did. An equal blocker to Graham, and a better downfield threat. Sure, Graham will start, but Watson will also see plenty of on-field time, eating into Graham's stats, and should be the starter come '05, if not sooner.
"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
-Benjamin Franklin
TTTBone
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 8)

Previous

Return to Football Talk