UDL league in the GIFFC needs 1 more owner - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Classifieds

UDL league in the GIFFC needs 1 more owner

Moderator: Football Moderators

UDL league in the GIFFC needs 1 more owner

Postby PHI » Fri May 28, 2004 3:50 pm

The UDL is a salary cap/dynasty league. The league uses a silent auction draft to select players. We were just getting started and now have to replace an owner.

Here's the website
http://hamiltonia.tripod.com/fantasyfoo ... l/udl.html

Please read the rulebook and expansion links to see how the league is run, how to apply for a team, and how the silent auction draft works.

If you have any questions, you may post here.
Fantasy Football Junkies Anonymous meetings held weekly on Sundays... and Mondays... and sometimes Thursdays.
PHI
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Home Cafe: Football

Postby footballfreak449 » Fri May 28, 2004 3:58 pm

I can't reach the site through the link. Very interested.
footballfreak449
Head Coach
Head Coach

Graphics ExpertWeb Supporter

Postby PHI » Sat May 29, 2004 3:34 am

Sorry about that, the link is fixed now and should work.
Fantasy Football Junkies Anonymous meetings held weekly on Sundays... and Mondays... and sometimes Thursdays.
PHI
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby footballfreak449 » Sat May 29, 2004 8:33 am

Link continues not to work.
footballfreak449
Head Coach
Head Coach

Graphics ExpertWeb Supporter

Postby PHI » Sat May 29, 2004 11:44 am

This is strange. The links seem to be working for me. Could you describe what you are getting when you click the link? That may help me figure out what is wrong.

Anyway, here's the link again, and other links associated with the page. However, if you can't get the first to work, the others aren't likely to work either. Worth a shot though.

Here's the main UDL page.
http://hamiltonia.tripod.com/fantasyfoo ... l/udl.html

Here's the main GIFFC page.
http://hamiltonia.tripod.com/fantasyfoo ... giffc.html
You can get to the UDL page from here by clicking the UDL shield logo at the bottom of the page.

Here's the rulebook page.
http://hamiltonia.tripod.com/fantasyfoo ... ebook.html
You can get to the main UDL page (or any other GIFFC league page) by clicking the UDL shield at the top.

Here's the expansion page with information on how to apply for a team and how the silent auction draft works.
http://hamiltonia.tripod.com/fantasyfoo ... nsion.html
You can get to the main GIFFC page by clicking the GIFFC shield at the top. Then to the UDL page by clicking the UDL shield at the bottom of that page.

Hope this helps and sorry about the trouble you've been having. Hopefully, we can get it worked out.
PHI
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby JohnnyTitan » Sat May 29, 2004 11:44 am

I just used the link, worked fine.
JohnnyTitan
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby bungle613 » Sat May 29, 2004 2:42 pm

I took a look...very nice. Looks also that you are now full. IF not, let me know I am interested. 4 year player, 12 teams 8 seconds, 3 3rds and 1 I don't talk about. Quite experienced...very active.

If someone bails on ya... you can let me know that too.
bungle613
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

EditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 1)

Postby PHI » Sat May 29, 2004 4:27 pm

We were full. I just recently (in the last hour or so) updated the site to show the current status. The league just started the first round of the silent auction draft and we had a problem with a couple of owners. There was already one owner waiting to play in another league, he just moved over to the UDL. And now, everyone is in wait mode until we find another replacement owner.

Just so everyone knows. Even though the silent auction has started, no players have been dispersed. Anybody coming in will have an equal chance at any player. Once a replacement is found, that owner will send in their silent auction bid and then bids will be compared to see which players go to which team.

Also, while we only need one more owner to fill the UDL. If there are enough people who want to play, I will start up another league. The more the merrier. :)
PHI
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Return to Classifieds