Best in Franchise History - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Baltimore Ravens

Best in Franchise History

Moderator: Football Moderators

Re: lets see...

Postby Dr. Duran Duran » Mon Feb 28, 2005 5:17 pm

RayVins wrote:uh, the first and second replies to this post were by steeler fans ACTUALLY...

Can you show me where? The only person in this thread to say this is you.

RayVins wrote:it wouldnt bother you if a few steelers fans came into your teams forum and said "ray sucks"? yeah because that is a hugely insightful and meaningful post right? no, no its not...

There's nothing wrong with that statement. Anyone can post saying somone sucks. I just don't appreciate the respose that was edited for being obscene. There's no place for that in here, especially with teenagers like mtryanks12 roaming about in these forums. I don't want kids seeing that stuff only so their parents can find out about it. I like keeping this place clean, it's one of the nice things about the cafe that I'd like to see maintained.

RayVins wrote:so i wasnt talking about you so why are you starting something here? and by the way, to whoever warned me... you're cool!!!

Again, it's inappropriate. Personally, I could care less if you swear, just don't do it here at the cafe. I'm not trying to "start something" with you. Just be clean when you post here, that's all.
Dr. Duran Duran
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterTrivia Time Trial ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

ok...

Postby RayVins » Mon Feb 28, 2005 6:30 pm

oh, for the swearing... i apologize for that. in my other forum we vent with no edits... so i will tone it down.

the first two replies:
Guttpuppy:
Rod Woodson's a shoe-in here.

NittanyLions:
Ray sucks
Rod Woodson

again... i am just tired of steelers fans talking trash and giving worthless opinions when it would have been better had they not said anything at all.

are you really gonna tell me that "ray sucks" is #1- true, and #2- is really necessary or funny?

again, sorry for the language, but i think we can do without the lame input of certain steeler fans...
"You guys have no clue how crazy hyper and dru nk (filter) I can be AT THE SAME TIME."
-mtryanks12
RayVins
Head Coach
Head Coach

Re: ok...

Postby deluxe_247 » Mon Feb 28, 2005 6:33 pm

RayVins wrote:oh, for the swearing... i apologize for that. in my other forum we vent with no edits... so i will tone it down.

the first two replies:
Guttpuppy:
Rod Woodson's a shoe-in here.

NittanyLions:
Ray sucks
Rod Woodson

again... i am just tired of steelers fans talking trash and giving worthless opinions when it would have been better had they not said anything at all.

are you really gonna tell me that "ray sucks" is #1- true, and #2- is really necessary or funny?

again, sorry for the language, but i think we can do without the lame input of certain steeler fans...

i dont understand what GP said that was offensive to you.
deluxe_247
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerBig Sig ChampionMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby no1cowboysfan » Mon Feb 28, 2005 6:43 pm

it wasn't GP that was offensive, or anyone for that matter... he was commenting on how the first two replies were Steelers fans... that's it. Everyone is reading way too much into this.

To get on topic, I'd give my vote to Ray Lewis, for career and franchise (well, there the same in his case). Definitely the definition of scary LB, and has been since his inception into the NFL. A beast, and one hard-pressed to have another like him in years to come.

Rod Woodson is also a good candidate for career...

Here's a fun fact: the best QB the Ravens have ever had was Vinny Testeverde, in my opinion. Funny stuff... :-b

'Cause I'm Cow ... Boy ... for life.
no1cowboysfan
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Mock(ing) Drafter

Postby RayVins » Mon Feb 28, 2005 6:52 pm

no1cowboysfan wrote:it wasn't GP that was offensive, or anyone for that matter... he was commenting on how the first two replies were Steelers fans... that's it. Everyone is reading way too much into this.

To get on topic, I'd give my vote to Ray Lewis, for career and franchise (well, there the same in his case). Definitely the definition of scary LB, and has been since his inception into the NFL. A beast, and one hard-pressed to have another like him in years to come.

Rod Woodson is also a good candidate for career...

Here's a fun fact: the best QB the Ravens have ever had was Vinny Testeverde, in my opinion. Funny stuff... :-b

yeah dont worry about what was said earlier... woodon was never the best in franchise history for the ravens, and what pissed me off was the steeler fans blind bias towards rod woodson because he played there...

but anyways, dont forget stoney case, jim harbaugh, elvis grbac, tony banks, chris redman, or trent dilfer... they were all GREAT!!!
"You guys have no clue how crazy hyper and dru nk (filter) I can be AT THE SAME TIME."
-mtryanks12
RayVins
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby Guttpuppy » Mon Feb 28, 2005 6:58 pm

I'll go anywhere on this or any other Ravens' board and say anything I want to,it's called freedom of speech.There's fans from most teams here at the Cafe and there are some friendly rivalries,don't go making this into something that it's not.

This isn't exactly considered smack and you fly off the handle,you won't make it through a whole season when the real smack starts.I will make it a point to post here often...just for you.

Steeler fans are everywhere,better get used to it or be gone...sucker.
Guttpuppy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 Survivor

Postby no1cowboysfan » Mon Feb 28, 2005 7:10 pm

can't we all just get along? :-o

'Cause I'm Cow ... Boy ... for life.
no1cowboysfan
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Mock(ing) Drafter

Postby deluxe_247 » Mon Feb 28, 2005 7:13 pm

figures...one of the few times people have posted in here since ive been a member and its fighting :-/
deluxe_247
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerBig Sig ChampionMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Dr. Duran Duran » Mon Feb 28, 2005 7:56 pm

The stuff that was offensive was edited out of the post, that's why you fellas can't see it now. Don't sweat it, RayVins. It's not a big deal. :-)
Dr. Duran Duran
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterTrivia Time Trial ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby Guttpuppy » Mon Feb 28, 2005 8:04 pm

Dr. Duran Duran wrote:The stuff that was offensive was edited out of the post, that's why you fellas can't see it now. Don't sweat it, RayVins. It's not a big deal. :-)

Maybe since it wasn't directed at you.
Guttpuppy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 Survivor

PreviousNext

Return to Baltimore Ravens