Best in Franchise History - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Baltimore Ravens

Best in Franchise History

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby RayVins » Mon Feb 28, 2005 8:06 pm

Guttpuppy wrote:Steeler fans are everywhere,better get used to it or be gone...sucker.

oh dont i know it... i live in san diego and have noticed they are here too.

however, ill tell you something. i go to sports bar every sunday during the season to watch ravens games because they usually arent on tv here. the second game of the year when we crushed roethlisberger and the steelers do you know how many steelers fans were in the place? 2. and i congratulate them because they were true fans...

the next steelers game, towards the end of the year or whenever it was, after the steeler win streak and all, do you know how many so called steeler fans came to the bar? at least 20.

moral of the story is that, yes, "steeler fans" are everywhere but i dont ever expect to see them about with steeler gear on or hear from them on forums unless the steelers are doing well. this is mostly why i dont like to hear smack from steeler people, because of the people ive seen here in SD and from those i know from where i come from (maryland) are fair-weather, no-class clowns who need to catch a beating...

i am not making assumptions about you, or any other steeler fan here but try to understand where my opinion of pittsburgh people comes from...
"You guys have no clue how crazy hyper and dru nk (filter) I can be AT THE SAME TIME."
-mtryanks12
RayVins
Head Coach
Head Coach

Home Cafe: Football

Postby Dr. Duran Duran » Mon Feb 28, 2005 8:08 pm

Guttpuppy wrote:
Dr. Duran Duran wrote:The stuff that was offensive was edited out of the post, that's why you fellas can't see it now. Don't sweat it, RayVins. It's not a big deal. :-)

Maybe since it wasn't directed at you.

I don't care who it was directed at. I also don't care if people here have a disagreement, just try to tone it down. That, or drop the subject and move on.
Dr. Duran Duran
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterTrivia Time Trial ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby Guttpuppy » Mon Feb 28, 2005 8:17 pm

Dr. Duran Duran wrote:I don't care who it was directed at. I also don't care if people here have a disagreement, just try to tone it down. That, or drop the subject and move on.

OK,so then if I called you a homosexual that is stupid and sad and that you want to place Woodson's testicles in your mouth(only not so nicely) then you'd be alright with that?
Guttpuppy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 Survivor

Postby Dr. Duran Duran » Mon Feb 28, 2005 8:19 pm

Guttpuppy wrote:
Dr. Duran Duran wrote:I don't care who it was directed at. I also don't care if people here have a disagreement, just try to tone it down. That, or drop the subject and move on.

OK,so then if I called you a homosexual that is stupid and sad and that you want to place Woodson's testicles in your mouth(only not so nicely) then you'd be alright with that?

I never said either of those things and I'm not okay with either of those things. What's your point?
Dr. Duran Duran
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterTrivia Time Trial ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby Guttpuppy » Mon Feb 28, 2005 8:30 pm

Dr. Duran Duran wrote:I never said either of those things and I'm not okay with either of those things. What's your point?

No,you didn't,but Rayvins did,and it was directed at myself and Nittany.And my point is that you wouldn't like it and I don't like it.

Now,while I am man enough to drop it and move on,I have every right to defend myself and will do so when I feel the need.You don't know half of the nasty stuff that's been posted here directed at me or PMed to me and I simply won't take it as I wouldn't in real life.
Guttpuppy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 Survivor

Postby RayVins » Mon Feb 28, 2005 8:41 pm

Guttpuppy wrote:
Dr. Duran Duran wrote:I never said either of those things and I'm not okay with either of those things. What's your point?

No,you didn't,but Rayvins did,and it was directed at myself and Nittany.And my point is that you wouldn't like it and I don't like it.

Now,while I am man enough to drop it and move on,I have every right to defend myself and will do so when I feel the need.You don't know half of the nasty stuff that's been posted here directed at me or PMed to me and I simply won't take it as I wouldn't in real life.

man... you really need to get over it. am i wrong that you pimp woodson because he played for you? the question was about best in ravens history...

fine... you dont like it, i apologized for the language and explained why i went off so you really need to get off your high horse now...
"You guys have no clue how crazy hyper and dru nk (filter) I can be AT THE SAME TIME."
-mtryanks12
RayVins
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby Guttpuppy » Mon Feb 28, 2005 9:01 pm

I only stated who I thought was the best out of the list given,if that's makes me pimp Woodson then I guess I am.It doesn't matter who he played for,he was one of the best at his position and there's no denying that.

I'll get down now,just 'cause you said so...
Guttpuppy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Re: lets see...

Postby awwchrist » Mon Feb 28, 2005 10:09 pm

RayVins wrote:and by the way, to whoever warned me... you're cool!!!

You have a problem with me doing my responsibilities around here?

I'll be more than happy to spash your 2nd warnings card in a 24 hour period.

We'll see who gets chilled out.
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Mock(ing) DrafterInnovative MemberSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby RayVins » Tue Mar 01, 2005 12:55 am

Guttpuppy wrote:I only stated who I thought was the best out of the list given,if that's makes me pimp Woodson then I guess I am.It doesn't matter who he played for,he was one of the best at his position and there's no denying that.

I'll get down now,just 'cause you said so...

oh, no question that he was one of the best at his position and is a shoe-in for the HOF... i just think, for his position, ray lewis is better and has made more of a difference for the ravens...

You have a problem with me doing my responsibilities around here?

I'll be more than happy to spash your 2nd warnings card in a 24 hour period.

We'll see who gets chilled out.

i dont have a problem, no, i resolved it peacefully... but that is just a sad, sad abuse of power there... hahaha kidding of course.
-mtryanks12
RayVins
Head Coach
Head Coach

Previous

Return to Baltimore Ravens