Best in Franchise History - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Houston Texans

Best in Franchise History

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby TheHeat24 » Sun Jun 06, 2004 5:19 pm

Ill go with glenn... but I agree that Sharper has been an anchor on that Defense form day 1...

Hook em Horns
TheHeat24
Head Coach
Head Coach

Home Cafe: Football

Postby ibeckhami » Thu Jun 10, 2004 12:49 am

Canadian_Cheesehead wrote:I like Glenn too, I think it will be Carr or the unmentionned Andre Johnson.
ibeckhami
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby mrtexansfan » Mon Jul 12, 2004 11:32 pm

well glenn has certainly established himself as a top cb and sharper leading the league in tackles last year was pretty impressive so i would have to go with those 2 but watch out for this young offense... carr, davis, johnson and a guy that will also help hollins.
mrtexansfan
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Mock(ing) Drafter

What about my boy ANdre Johnson??

Postby RODOG » Thu Aug 26, 2004 12:06 pm

I think 05' will be his break out year. I don't think Dominick Davis can carry the load for all 16 games. Hollings has the speed to turn the corners but is still learning to run at full speed, not to mention his 2 fumbles he had against the Cowboys. Yea yea I know its pre-season and who cares. Andre Johnson he's going to make some noise this year!! top 10 in receiving and TD's

I gotta question, Im playing in a league that gives points for tackles on defense 0.5 is it better to pick up a defensive lineman who is goign to get 4-10 solo tackles a game or go for a DB who might intercept or defend a pass which is awarded 4 points for a INT and 1 point for a pass defended. Basically should I take a DL that is going to produce at least 2-5 points a game guaranteed or go for a DB and hope for the best? this is the first year I'm playing with individual defensive players.
RODOG
Water Boy
Water Boy

Postby Dr. Duran Duran » Fri Feb 18, 2005 1:41 am

How is it that Andre Johnson didn't make this list? DD is my pick, but not having Andre in the mix is a bit of a crime.
Dr. Duran Duran
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterTrivia Time Trial ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby joshyboy72 » Fri Feb 18, 2005 3:31 pm

Dr. Duran Duran wrote:How is it that Andre Johnson didn't make this list? DD is my pick, but not having Andre in the mix is a bit of a crime.

Eh I don't know. Maybe because when they made this list he'd only been in the NFL for one year, and in that year put 976 yards and 4 touchdowns. Not bad for a rookie, but some of those other vets deserved being on that list more I suppose.
joshyboy72
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 ChampionCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner

Previous

Return to Houston Texans