...Another Cafe Mock... - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Classifieds

...Another Cafe Mock...

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby Canacuna » Sun Jun 06, 2004 9:08 pm

...Sorry about my lack of pre-drafting. I've been busy since Wednesday with finals, parties, graduation practice, actual graduation, after-parties, the senior all-nighter, and more parties. The mock draft kind of took a backseat to everything else.

Again, sorry for my delays, d00ds... O:-)
'CUNA-MANIA IS RUNNING WILD!
"You will be a king here, instead of a peasant at the Cafe."
Canacuna
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb Supporter
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Tiki » Sun Jun 06, 2004 9:41 pm

I hate finals......and its cool Canacuna Graduation si more important then A mock draft IMO!! and I hope in everyone elses opion!! 8-o :-D
Keep it lit.
Tiki
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterPick 3 ChampionSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Tiki » Sun Jun 06, 2004 9:44 pm

Cupertino_11 wrote:
Tiki wrote:So wait what happened because i have like 4 QBs..i i didnt pick any of them

Heh, at least that's more useful than having FOUR defenses like me! What the???

Looks like it was on auto-pilot the last 5-6 rounds. Too funny.

LOL i have never even heard of one of my Qb's!!!! but 4 defenses is wacko!!!! O:-) 8-o............Hmmmm maybe we did draft these players and we just dont remember!!

*Twilight Zone Music goes on*
Keep it lit.
Tiki
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterPick 3 ChampionSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Flux » Sun Jun 06, 2004 10:20 pm

Canacuna wrote:...Sorry about my lack of pre-drafting. I've been busy since Wednesday with finals, parties, graduation practice, actual graduation, after-parties, the senior all-nighter, and more parties. The mock draft kind of took a backseat to everything else.

Again, sorry for my delays, d00ds... O:-)

Not a prob whatsoever. This whole mock kinda went downhill from the begining when it took a week to fill up.

It was very hilarious at the end though and I enjoyed 20 straight email notifications from antsports ;-D
Flux
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Tiki » Mon Jun 07, 2004 2:18 pm

Not a prob whatsoever. This whole mock kinda went downhill from the begining when it took a week to fill up.

It was very hilarious at the end though and I enjoyed 20 straight email notifications from antsports ;-D

Yeah same here, thats the most mye-mail has ever been filled...At first i thought some1 really liked me!!![/quote]
Keep it lit.
Tiki
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby CC » Mon Jun 07, 2004 3:09 pm

Tiki wrote:I hate finals......and its cool Canacuna Graduation si more important then A mock draft IMO!! and I hope in everyone elses opion!! 8-o :-D

I wasn't in this mock, but it seems to me that Cana has his priorities all messed up.
I ain't no suit-wearin' businessman like you... you know I'm just a gangsta I suppose... - Avon Barksdale
CC
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby tareed1979 » Thu Jun 10, 2004 9:46 pm

For those of you wondering, it wasn't the computer that made those last selections for you. I thought the draft needed some help so I "helped". I tried to fill the holes in everyone's rosters. I thought some of those were great picks. You can never have too many qbs or defenses. And getting the Arizona defense that late was definately a "value pick". Can't wait for the next mock.
tareed1979
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby AGENT » Sun Jun 13, 2004 9:47 am

http://www.fantasyfootballcafe.com/foru ... hp?t=62143

I just set up another mock draft if interested

PLEASE READ THE RULES
AGENT
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant