Happy New Year. - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Happy New Year.

Moderator: Football Moderators

Happy New Year.

Postby Guttpuppy » Tue Dec 31, 2002 6:15 am

Hope the new year brings everyone good things.Have fun but above all,BE SAFE!
Guttpuppy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 Survivor
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Arlo » Tue Dec 31, 2002 7:20 am

Happy (and, as Guttpuppy said, safe) new year to everyone! Hope it's a good and peaceful one!

Hmm... wonder if those "good things" will include fantasy titles? ;-)

Incidentally, it's also a bit of an anniversary for the Cafe: one year ago, after months of preparations, menyak put the first pieces of the Cafe online. It wasn't much to look at yet, just the bare bones, and those basic elements went through a lot of tinkering in the next couple of weeks ("Er, let's not go with the vomit green background..."), but it was a start!

(Ok, I admit I'm just looking for yet another reason to celebrate tonight... :-) )

At any rate, hope 2002 was a good year for you, and that the '03 version will be even better!
Arlo
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby fntsyrookie » Tue Dec 31, 2002 8:30 am

Happy New Year to everyone at the cafe, and happy anniversary to Menyak, Arlo, Gutt, and all the other moderators. Good job guys. Keep it going.
fntsyrookie
General Manager
General Manager

Innovative MemberPick 3 Weekly Winner

Postby Guttpuppy » Tue Dec 31, 2002 10:43 am

Happy Anniversary to the ultimate in FF websites,The FF Cafe!

It surely looks like we have the talent around us for a successful 2003.Congrats to everyone involved,Admins,Mods,& posters.This is a great place to "hang" on the web not to mention there's some pretty good info floating around in here also.

Why do I feel that the term "vomit green" is going to haunt me sometime soon?

See ya'll next year! :-)
Guttpuppy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 Survivor

Postby DUKE » Tue Dec 31, 2002 11:32 am

Happy New Year to All at the Cafe. I stumbled upon this place by chance and am convinced there's no better fantasy site out there. Thanks to all who help make it such a cool place to chill. ;-D
DUKE
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerInnovative Member

Postby slowkidz » Tue Dec 31, 2002 11:54 am

It pains me to agree with a bengals fan...but the lil kitty has a point! This place is great, thanks to everyone involved!!!! Ya'all have a Happy New Year and don't forget about those lil yellow vehicles waitin outside to drive your staggering behinds home!!! Play it safe, but most importantly have fun!!!

May the new year bring us joy, happiness and free snax added to the cafe!
(just thought I'd keep throwing that idear out there....scooby snax?)
slowkidz
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 Champion

Postby thelongestyard » Tue Dec 31, 2002 2:35 pm

The more I come here, the more amazed I become. One Year??????? You guys are awesome, as this site has the look and feel of an established 3-5 year project. Great job to all who have put the Cafe together. Have checked out other sites that tout themselves as being the best on the web that do not compare. Keep up the good work, and hopefully 2003 will bring more esteemed members to build on. I have said this before, but we have a great group of people here, and I look forward to rubbing elbows with you all in the future. Be Safe, and have a great Happy New Year!!!
thelongestyard
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 Survivor

Postby GrowlingGreyhound » Wed Jan 01, 2003 10:03 am

Happy New Year to all. I look forward to chatting with all of you about the greatest sport ever .... Football. :-[
The best teams don't always win...
GrowlingGreyhound
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Postby Dazedncnfz » Wed Jan 01, 2003 3:44 pm

Happy New Year to all! ;-D ;-D ;-D . I am yet just another one who found this site through doing a search on google, and it was the best forum I ever came across. I had blast this year even though I didn't find ya till Nov. I look foward to BSing with ya all though the winter and into next season. Hope that everyone had a safe and happy holiday....Oh and speaking of that "vomit green" ....Well lets just say I didn't like that color this morning!

T.S. - "You don't have to love me, but you will [b]RESPECT[/b] me"
Dazedncnfz
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby JayM09 » Wed Jan 01, 2003 10:28 pm

hope everybody had a great new year and made it through the day without terrible hangovers.
JayM09
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Next

Return to Football Talk