Guess who's back? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Guess who's back?

Moderator: Football Moderators

Guess who's back?

Postby fntsyrookie » Tue Dec 31, 2002 8:28 am

Two tailgaitin' guys go 'round the outside, 'round the outside, 'round the outside. Two tailgaitin' guys go 'round the outside, 'round the outside, 'round the outside. Guess who's back? Back again? Rookies back, tell a friend. Guess who's back, guess who's back, guess who's back, guess who's back, nanaanaaa....na na na na..na..nanaaana...

I'm all finished moving and I'm back on line. I feel like I've missed so much. Here was my past weekend. I don't expect any sympathy or empathy or anything. I just need to tell somebody the hell that I've endured over the past 76 hours. On Saturday I helped my girlfriend's dad move his office. Normally this wouldn't be a big deal. First because of all the brownie points, and second because he was paying me (which I guess if he wants to pay me he can right?) Anyways there were a couple of problems. One: I had to move the next day. Two: He has a partner and was moving in for an office of two. That's why I was wondering why in the hell they had 5 (yes 5) big ass desks, 8 credenzas, 4 loveseats, a fridge, numerous other tables and chairs, etc. etc. Mind you that they were moving into a smaller space. Yep. Smaller. It took 3 trips with a 27' U-Haul. It was pretty painful because the whole time I just kept thinking "you get to do more of this tomorrow." So Sunday roles around and I'm just dreading moving but 6 of my friends (and roomates friends) show up and make the job a lot easier. That was nice. I spent all yesterday un-packing and getting over a cold. Oh well. I'm all moved in and ready to get back to living normal again. It's nice to be back.
fntsyrookie
General Manager
General Manager

Innovative MemberPick 3 Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Guttpuppy » Tue Dec 31, 2002 10:03 am

Welcome back, your dreams were your ticket out
Welcome back, to that same old Cafe that you talked about
Well the names haven't changed since you hung around
But those dreams have remained and they've turned around
Who'd have thought they'd lead ya
(who'd have thought they'd lead ya)
Back here where we need ya
(back here where we need ya)
Yeah we tease him a lot cause we got him on the spot
Welcome back, welcome back, welcome back, welcome back
Welcome back, welcome back, welcome back

Glad to have you back Mr.Kot-tare...I mean Rook.Up your nose widda rubber hose. :-B
Guttpuppy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 Survivor

Postby slowkidz » Tue Dec 31, 2002 11:59 am

lmao....Mr. Kot-tare!!!! hahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can see this thread possibly topping the cartoon thread....Let the songs roll on!!!!!!!

Good to hear ya made it alive Rook! I've been sick the last few days too...but ah well, it happens to the best of us! At least we don't have fleas!

hehehehe
slowkidz
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 Champion

Postby Dazedncnfz » Tue Dec 31, 2002 12:53 pm

I feel for ya Rook......I hate moving!..I drove a 27' Uhaul from Iowa to MA, now that sucked!~Slow you may not have fleas, but it looks like you got plenty of "piss" though!.....better watch out there GP, I don't think the short bus dodges small animals in the road!

T.S. - "You don't have to love me, but you will [b]RESPECT[/b] me"
Dazedncnfz
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Guttpuppy » Tue Dec 31, 2002 1:09 pm

This Av is in no way directed toward the Slowone himself,just his Brownies.Personally I love the guy.It is funny though & I feel no remorse.I was lucky enough to see my Steelers play in Cleveland the year before they moved to Baltimore,I sat right next to the Dawgpound & cheered as loud as they did.Needless to say I was assaulted with beer & various ballgame foods...I wouldn't have wanted it any other way.This is one of the greatest rivalries in the NFL & Slow knows how to dish it out as well.We will still remain buds...just not this week.
Guttpuppy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 Survivor

Postby slowkidz » Wed Jan 01, 2003 11:20 am

hmmm....kinda tastes like lemonade...

gotta love the av gp!! course, you'll have to make one for me after the brownies wipe that lil yeller stuff off with that towel yer always slingin around! And believe me, the stuff we'll be putting on the steelers won't be yellow....i think Mr. Brown said it best in Resivoir Dogs....

And no DnC...I don't dodge from lil animals on the road...nor do I stop for Bengals fans, NE Clam Chowder, or those down by the bay....hehehe
slowkidz
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 Champion

Postby Homeless » Wed Jan 01, 2003 12:44 pm

Welcome back rookie. I hate moving too ! ;-D
Homeless
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Location: I could be anywhere! and so could my SILK scarf! M&M's anyone ?

Postby JayM09 » Wed Jan 01, 2003 10:54 pm

glad to have you back rook, i hope you enjoy your new place. ;-D
JayM09
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby kashikis » Thu Jan 02, 2003 1:18 pm

glad your back rook!!! and enjoy the new place
No really, I'm not having a bad day.

What the hell.... is goin' on.... in the NFL?!
kashikis
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly Winner

Postby SiouxCitySavages » Thu Jan 02, 2003 5:18 pm

Well Slow, I know that we are only gonna hear from you for the next couple of days....After Sunday, me and Gutpuppy will be PARTYING up here in Da' Ville while you and all the Brownie fans will be weeping and comforting each other, telling lies to yourselves like "There's always next year," and "It was a good season....",

Good luck to your Brownies tho, they'll need it and GP and I will hear from you in a couple weeks when you can swallow your pride and return to the Cafe to give props.....HAHAHAHAHHAHA
SiouxCitySavages
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Mock(ing) DrafterPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Next

Return to Football Talk