Josh Booty. - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Josh Booty.

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby DUKE » Thu Jan 02, 2003 10:11 pm

I just wish there was a way for both of them to lose B-)
DUKE
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerInnovative Member
Home Cafe: Football

Postby slowkidz » Thu Jan 02, 2003 11:03 pm

Aw..yer just jealous cause we're the best...no wait, the only football team in Ohio DUKEY!!!

And you steeler girlz are underestimating the brownies....In case you forgot, the last two meetings between these teams were only decided by a couple of points (about 3 to be exact). Plus, statistically, it is very tough to beat a team three times in one season...unless of course that losing team is Cincinnati, then it's considered a constant!! Holcomb isn't new to the game and controls the offense very well...better than Couch some would say...Plus we have a legitimate running game...I think this game will be very interesting...It won't be a blowout, but I do think it will come down to the wire!

Oh yeah...and did I mention that I saw the steelers colors on the side of the road today? Funny thing...someone hit a skunk and it must of lost all control of its bodily functions cuz all I saw was black and yeller all over the place!! But I guess it fits...Black and yellow are a nasty, smelly combination!! ;-)
slowkidz
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 Champion

Postby Guttpuppy » Fri Jan 03, 2003 7:18 am

Slowkidz wrote:Black and yellow are a nasty, smelly combination!! ;-)

I'll take it over that day-glo scheme you clowns got goin' on anyday.It looks best suited for trick-or-treat,they do tend to scare their fans.Here little Brownies,have some candy corn & a razorblade tainted apple,mmm.

Trick or Treat,you can't defeat...it's our time so take a seat.
Nananana-nah-nah! :-B
Guttpuppy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 Survivor

Postby slowkidz » Fri Jan 03, 2003 10:28 am

You say that now...but you know what happens when us brownie fans get a hold of treats...we end up chuckin em right back at those who gave em to us!!! so duck yer head next time you see some candy corn comin at ya, cuz you never know when one of dem razor blades will be comin back at ya!!!

And speaking of takin a seat, that's exactly what ya'll be doing once the Dawgs are pronounced the victors of the game!!! You'll be asked to take your seat and Don Pardo will come over the PA and tell you what you didn't win!!!! A 20 vol set of the Encyclopedia International. A case of Turtle-wax. And a years supply of Rice-a-Roni, the San Francisco Treat!! But that's not all!!! You also made yourself look like a jerk in front of millions of people! And you brought shame and disgrace to your family name for generations to come!!! You won't get to come back next week!! And you don't even get a lousy copy of the home game!!! You're a complete loser!!!!!!!!!!!!!
slowkidz
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 Champion

Postby Guttpuppy » Fri Jan 03, 2003 10:44 am

I'll take Pardo over that whole Bob Barker show anyday,that whole spay/neuter thing makes me edgy.Sorry Slow,you have overbid.
Guttpuppy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 Survivor

Postby SiouxCitySavages » Fri Jan 03, 2003 4:14 pm

A legitimate running game???? Say What???

over the last four weeks the Brownies put up these numbers 173 yards against Jacksonville (who is 26th in the league against the run) and it took a miracle pass at the end to win that game. They ran for 189 last week against the Falcons (who are 24th against the run) they ran for a total of 63 yards against Baltimore (who is 13th against the run) and against Indy they could only muster 87 yards. Indy is 22nd in the league against the run.

That brings us up to the present.....The Mighty Steelers are ranked #1 in the NFL against the run and 7th overall.....Plus, when you are down by 21 in the first half, you have to abandon the running game
SiouxCitySavages
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Mock(ing) DrafterPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby slowkidz » Fri Jan 03, 2003 4:19 pm

ah yes...but the running game emerged after that last loss to pitt, in what was a close call...green is now avg just over 100yds a game at the the end of the season. something tells me that the steelers may need to adjust their defensive strategy for this game! i admit that their LB corps is fast, but if green is able to break out, then what? and the steelers rush d is very good, but you have to admit that their pass d is not...and with scott out and bell likely not playing...well, now whatcha gonna do?
slowkidz
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby SiouxCitySavages » Fri Jan 03, 2003 4:29 pm

I can agree with you to a certain point, but we all know that it will rest on Kelly Holcombe's shoulders. That's not a good thing. With all the intensity, his first playoff game and facing a constant blitz, he'll have to make quick decisions and he is not capable of that.....Turnovers, turnovers, turnovers...
SiouxCitySavages
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Postby slowkidz » Fri Jan 03, 2003 4:33 pm

we shall see suzie....we shall see....

btw...you can talk to GP to get your bag...I'm sure he has a stockpile over there in his dog house! :-B
slowkidz
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby SiouxCitySavages » Fri Jan 03, 2003 4:36 pm

We shall pick out a nice one for you, it will have to be big enough to get over you swollen head....hehhehe
SiouxCitySavages
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

PreviousNext

Return to Football Talk