dezolis wrote:how would everyone here rate the top 15 rb's?
My top 10
10. Jamal Lewis: He could rise or fall a lot depending on his legal situation, but if I were drafting today I wouldn't touch him.
9. Dominick Davis: He'll get plenty of touches in an improved offense.
8. Fred Taylor: Anyone who had him last year knows he's underrated and since this offense should be much improved, it may be a career year.
7. Corey Dillon: I'm afraid of him right now, but in New England he could be a top 3 RB.
6. Shaun Alexander: He's a free agent after this year and I gotta think he'll be the same back as last year.
5. Clinton Portis: He needs to stay healthy, but everything else is in place for him to be a fantasy stud.
4. Ahman Green. Fumbling problems and durability concerns of course, but since GB has enough RB's to limit Green's carries, that should really help over the course of the season.
3. LaDainion Tomlinson: The Chargers can't be worse than last year right?? I think LT will be one of those guys who will find a way to get you fantasy points no matter how bad his team is.
2. Priest Holmes: His age scares me, but I dissed him all last summer only to eat my words as the Priest Holmes owner won the Super Bowl in each of my 4 leagues.
1. Deuce McAllister: He needs to stay healthy, but good lord, I envision a monster season for this man. I'd take him as my #1 pick in a fantasy draft at any spot with no hesitation.
It's still early and I expect my rankings to change a lot though.