Brownie Backers Unite!! - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Brownie Backers Unite!!

Moderator: Football Moderators

Brownie Backers Unite!!

Postby slowkidz » Fri Jan 03, 2003 11:44 am

Callin all Dawgs!! Callin all Dawgs!!! It is time for us to take back what is rightfully ours! We must stand up to the bullies of the vast wasteland known as Pennsylvania! We must do what is needed to take back the glory from those who do not deserve it! I say to you all, come together to thwart these nay-sayers!! Some say we were lucky. Others call us incompetent. Even more would like to judge us by our pointy lil sandals. But now!!! Now is the time for us to shove these pointy lil sandals in areas where pointy things can hurt!!! We must band together and show these miscreants that we will never back down! That we will be there to the end!! That come H-E-Double hockey stix or hi-water, the Dawgs will stand triumphant!! Let those who doubt us come see our playoff games for what they truly are! We will play tough! We will play strong!! And we will not back down from those smelly lil yellow and black things on the side of the road!!! Let the press do our talking for us as we march down the field in Victory!!!

http://espn.go.com/nfl/playoffs02/s/200 ... 85759.html
-by J. Clayton...a Brownie Backer himself...Who's intro stated, "There's no reason to think the Browns couldn't upset Pittsburgh."
slowkidz
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 Champion
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Homeless » Fri Jan 03, 2003 12:24 pm

Youre calling "All dawgs" NOT Puppys right ? ;-D (Vague reference to GuttPuppy)

Im a borderline Steeler fan, so I cant join your quest, BUT if there is going to be an upset, I think this will be the game for it.
Homeless
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Location: I could be anywhere! and so could my SILK scarf! M&M's anyone ?

Postby JayM09 » Fri Jan 03, 2003 1:47 pm

hey slow, maybe you and GP should make this a paperbag game this week. loser wears the bag til the opposing team gets knocked out of the playoffs. just something to add to this weekend's game.
JayM09
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby slowkidz » Fri Jan 03, 2003 3:07 pm

You know Jay...you bring up a good point! I was just talking about that same thing with DnC the other day...I would love to do that, but you know those steelers fans...They can never commit to anything! It must be that yellow streak that runs right down them!!!! I am game, but you'll have to talk to the lil doggy and his friend Suzie to see if they're up for it!!!
;-D
slowkidz
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 Champion

Postby SiouxCitySavages » Fri Jan 03, 2003 3:48 pm

My oh My...hehhe...Suzie???? I am more than willing to take you up on that offer.

You can rally up all the troops you can, but knowing the Brownies, they won't show up.
SiouxCitySavages
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Mock(ing) DrafterPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Dazedncnfz » Fri Jan 03, 2003 3:51 pm

Well GP shouldn't have too much to worry about.....The Pats didn't make the playoffs this year! ( Had to say it!) Although if you look at the similaritys between the two....backup qb, underdogs, no respect, that senerio wasn't good for those Steelers last year!

T.S. - "You don't have to love me, but you will [b]RESPECT[/b] me"
Dazedncnfz
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Dazedncnfz » Fri Jan 03, 2003 5:09 pm

Ok...I got Slows back on this one.....Im in on this paperbag challenge if GP is in. ........and is this corner representing the Big DAWGS....SlowKidz and Dazedncnfz....and in the other corner representing the yellow backs Suzie and .......GP?

T.S. - "You don't have to love me, but you will [b]RESPECT[/b] me"
Dazedncnfz
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Guttpuppy » Fri Jan 03, 2003 5:16 pm

May the fleas of a thousand Dawgpounds infest your nether regions.I have an avatar I will wear if my boys lose...they won't.Dazed,you & Slow will both look dashing sporting Terrible Towels.Here's what I will wear if we are defeated...once again,not likely.

Please god don't make me wear this:
Guttpuppy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 Survivor

Postby SiouxCitySavages » Fri Jan 03, 2003 5:47 pm

nice avatar GP, but you'd have to change your name to Buttpuppy, just to match the pic
SiouxCitySavages
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Mock(ing) DrafterPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby JayM09 » Fri Jan 03, 2003 6:48 pm

looks like we have a tag-team paperbag game this week.

just want to say, its been fun reading all these posts these last few days, you guys are really going at each other and most importantly, its all done in fun. good luck all of you.

i personally dont have a preference on who wins, i just want to watch a competitive game.
JayM09
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Next

Return to Football Talk