New FFB Dynasty League Forming- $50 Entry - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Classifieds

New FFB Dynasty League Forming- $50 Entry

Moderator: Football Moderators

New FFB Dynasty League Forming- $50 Entry

Postby Rage_ffc » Sun Jun 06, 2004 12:44 am

This will be a first-year 16 Team Dynasty League. It is run by Myfootballeague.com, which from what I am seeing is a VERY through league with many options.

Entry will be $50 + cost of site divided by 16 teams. Other than that, 100% payout-prizes to the Top 3 and possibly the high scorer of best reg season team...we'll vote on payout breakdown. You will keep 15 out of the 30 players you draft and we will have a rookie draft starting in 2005. I'm considering making this a salary cap league but once we get some teams interested and committed, we can go from there.

Scoring categories will be pretty basic but some unique aspects include:

1. Coaches will be drafted and earn points off wins and margin of victory and lose pts. for losses. 1 coach will be active.

2. Individual defensive players will be used, 2 LB, 2 DB, and 2 DL's will be active.

3. Punters will be used and points will be earned for total punts, yards per punt, and punts inside the 20. 1 punter will be active.

4. You will start 1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, and 1 UTIL spot.

5. No defensive teams unless the league votes to use that.

6. We may use salry cap/ contracts if the league votes in favor.

7. You MUST pay before the draft for obvious reasons. In the MLB league I co-run, one guy has yet to pay and is not reponding to emails.

8. I will also need a volunteer for Co-Commisioner, to help out.

I'm a pretty easy guy to get along with and will listen to all input for the 15 other coaches. My goal is to get a group of people together, willing to play for a marginally small fee of $50 and just have fun year to year.

If interested, email me at:

mailto:red_rage_2002@yahoo.com

Mark
Rage_ffc
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Home Cafe: Football

Return to Classifieds