David Boston. - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Miami Dolphins

David Boston.

Moderator: Football Moderators

David Boston.

Postby CC » Sun Jun 06, 2004 4:00 pm

Slim and trim. He has reduced his weight to 235 and he's said he wants to start the season around 228, this bodes well for a nice season from the D-Boss.
I ain't no suit-wearin' businessman like you... you know I'm just a gangsta I suppose... - Avon Barksdale
CC
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby TheHeat24 » Sun Jun 06, 2004 5:03 pm

thats good stuff mayb now he runs in the 4.2's.... I was hearing about this on live from the locker room onm the fins site... But wheres ur link cheese.

Hook em Horns
TheHeat24
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby CC » Sun Jun 06, 2004 8:29 pm

I read it on profootballtalk.com in the rumor mill, as a 1-liner, but the link required registration so I just didnt bother.
I ain't no suit-wearin' businessman like you... you know I'm just a gangsta I suppose... - Avon Barksdale
CC
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Flux » Sun Jun 06, 2004 10:34 pm

-- Boston Getting Close to Goal Weight --
Sun Jun 6, 2004 --from FFMastermind.com

The Miami Herald reports Dolphins WR David Boston now weighs 235 pounds on his way to the 228 pounds the team will set as his playing weight. And once he reaches his goal, the Dolphins believe they'll have an accomplished receiver rather than a toned body builder. ''When you have an older player, and David is that even though he's only 25, you need to start cutting back on the weight to be more effective,'' Dolphins strength and conditioning coach John Gamble said. ``You perform better, and I think you're already seeing part of that with David.'' Gamble and Boston have forged a quick and fruitful bond, unlike the problems Boston had with his previous strength coach in San Diego. The two men often have long philosophical discussions about nutrition.

http://ffmastermind.com/quickbits.php

Link wont last long before they bump it off the page
Flux
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby TheHeat24 » Mon Jun 07, 2004 7:22 pm

thx flux...

Hook em Horns
TheHeat24
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby ibeckhami » Sat Jun 12, 2004 2:42 am

thats good for boston...
ibeckhami
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby jayday » Sat Dec 03, 2005 12:38 pm

can someone remind me what caused boston to be put on IR? i was hearing good things over the summer, then nothing... :-?
jayday
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 8)

Postby VaderFin » Sat Dec 03, 2005 5:31 pm

jayday wrote:can someone remind me what caused boston to be put on IR? i was hearing good things over the summer, then nothing... :-?

Problems with his knee.
VaderFin
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby jayday » Sat Dec 03, 2005 7:31 pm

thanks Vader...
jayday
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 8)

Return to Miami Dolphins