Experienced FFL'r looking for keeper league - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Classifieds

Experienced FFL'r looking for keeper league

Moderator: Football Moderators

Experienced FFL'r looking for keeper league

Postby LambertsLunatic » Thu Jun 10, 2004 3:02 pm

Hi All,
I'm new here but I've been an avid Yahoo Public league FFL'r for the last six or seven years. I usually have three or four teams active and I ALWAYS involved. I've been a diehard Steeler fan since '78 and bleed black and gold. During the offseason (like right now) the lack of football just about kills me. I can't wait for pre-season just so I can get my fix.
I'd like to find a keeper league so I don't have to start over fresh each year. The keeper thing is new to me so I'd like to find one that's free or pretty close to it.

Any replies or suggestions will be greatly appreciated!

LambertsLunatic
LambertsLunatic
Monday Morning Quarterback

Home Cafe: Football

RE:

Postby pfslcommish » Fri Jun 11, 2004 2:08 am

I have a few openings that you might want tp take a look into. Please email me at mailto:fantasybowl@cableaz.com for rules. Thanks

Kenny Dietz
PFSL Commish
pfslcommish
Water Boy
Water Boy

well then here's the perfect league for you my friend

Postby black_fire » Fri Jun 11, 2004 9:19 am

I run 5 leagues (1 money, 4 free-all 4 are free YAHOO!) and they are all very unique. And it sounds like you like talking football, and well so do we (once we get a few more members it will be a LOT more busier, but it's decent for the 15 we currently have). Anyway, these leagues seem to be the ones your looking for that you can compete in yr after yr. if you're going to compete or just talk football join the group at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/olympicfantasyfootball and make sure you check the polls, database, and files sections
and if you do compete in any of our leagues make sure you also go to http://groups.yahoo.com/group/olmypicfantasysports
aka-main group.
black_fire
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Re: well then here's the perfect league for you my friend

Postby steelerfan04 » Sat Jun 12, 2004 5:30 pm

black_fire wrote:I run 5 leagues (1 money, 4 free-all 4 are free YAHOO!) and they are all very unique. And it sounds like you like talking football, and well so do we (once we get a few more members it will be a LOT more busier, but it's decent for the 15 we currently have). Anyway, these leagues seem to be the ones your looking for that you can compete in yr after yr. if you're going to compete or just talk football join the group at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/olympicfantasyfootball and make sure you check the polls, database, and files sections
and if you do compete in any of our leagues make sure you also go to http://groups.yahoo.com/group/olmypicfantasysports
aka-main group.

your leagues sound fun. i am an experienced FF player who will check all year. and i'm definetly ready to talk football. mind if i join?
steelerfan04
Head Coach
Head Coach

Cafe Writer

Great league, starting up

Postby BonafideRaiderHater » Sat Jun 19, 2004 11:28 pm

I am starting a great new league. Using IDP's. 16 teams. Balanced scoring, so offense isn't more important than defense. It will be a dynasty keeper. We will have a rookie draft (for this years rookies) a vet draft, and a supplemental draft (where we draft high school and college players) this will definately challenge your knowledge of pro football, as well as the college ranks. If you are interested, please e-mail me at mailto:stephen_catlin@hotmail.com

I will get back to you almost immediately, as i check my e-mail multiple times a day. this will be a year round league. offseason trades, and drafts. already have a group set up, to get the drafts going. we will do the rookie and vet draft, before the season starts up. need four more managers.
BonafideRaiderHater

Friendliness: %

Return to Classifieds