Man ! am I lucky or what !? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

Man ! am I lucky or what !?

Moderator: Football Moderators

Man ! am I lucky or what !?

Postby Homeless » Fri Jan 17, 2003 1:21 pm

Everytime I visit the Cafe a pop up ad informs me ive won something !!!

Its great considering I didnt win a thing in FFL this year :-o

;-D
Homeless
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football
Location: I could be anywhere! and so could my SILK scarf! M&M's anyone ?

Postby fntsyrookie » Fri Jan 17, 2003 1:28 pm

What? I thought that was only happening to me!! Damn!! I guess all who enter and partake in cafe activities are "winners" ;-D
fntsyrookie
General Manager
General Manager

Innovative MemberPick 3 Weekly Winner

Postby Dazedncnfz » Fri Jan 17, 2003 1:33 pm

Rook...there's some brown stuff on the end of nose!.....don't worry though....I just happen to have to old dirty,smelly.....T-Towel for ya to wipe it off!

j/k there rook....I just couldn't avoid the opp to say that!

T.S. - "You don't have to love me, but you will [b]RESPECT[/b] me"
Dazedncnfz
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby fntsyrookie » Fri Jan 17, 2003 1:36 pm

I guess I wasn't being as sarcastic as I thought I was. No need for the towel Dazed.
fntsyrookie
General Manager
General Manager

Innovative MemberPick 3 Weekly Winner

Postby Guttpuppy » Fri Jan 17, 2003 1:47 pm

If pop-ups bug ya just go here and download their free pop-up stopper...http://www.panicware.com/popupstoppercompare.html
Guttpuppy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 Survivor

Postby slowkidz » Fri Jan 17, 2003 10:31 pm

Why would we do a thing like that?!?! These are those special moments when you know someone out there in that big ol world is thinking about you....ahhhhhh....what a wonderful 14 seconds before u click that lil x and its gone....but just when u think that wonderful moment has passed....bam! another great moment of pure joy to relish! and before you know it, all sorts of other lil joys start popping up...and the joys don't seem so joyful now that you can't find the original page you were looking for....then you click one too many of those stupid lil x's and now you've lost all your pages!! but then another stupid moment pops up to say "just kidding!!" but noooo....you know better than that!! so you start slamming your mouse over and over again!! you try to beat all those stupid, pesky lil tear-jerkin moments outta your pc! but they keep on coming back! like that cat you through outside three days ago who insists that he belongs to you and keeps rummaging through your garbage every night at 2:38am...meowing and thumping itself against the garage door so hard, you know he left a lil kitty-sized dent in the lower right hand panel....thats when you find decide to take out two birds with one stone and chuck your pc right out of the second story window playing a deadly game of "whack-a-kitty"....but when you miss you say "oh no!!! i still have more to chuck!!" the neighbors start to get worried over monitors, modems and books flying outta ur window at 3:27am...but they really don't get scared until they notice the hibachi on the front lawn and the lil garden gnome shattered in the street....but you vow vengance for the coming day and go to take a cold shower to ease your troubles....

or maybe that site gp mentioned would work... ;-)
slowkidz
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 Champion

Postby JayM09 » Fri Jan 17, 2003 10:41 pm

slow, 2 words for ya

Anger Management :-D
JayM09
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Dazedncnfz » Fri Jan 17, 2003 10:45 pm

or a shot or 5 of some whisky!

T.S. - "You don't have to love me, but you will [b]RESPECT[/b] me"
Dazedncnfz
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby awwchrist » Sat Jan 18, 2003 3:05 am

Well I wasn't gonna share but considering the topic..

I got this email yesterday, it was from this girl named Jennifer. So I start reading it and not a second or two into it she's talking about how she had a great time with me last week and she want's to show me her webcam. No crap! The funny thing is...I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHO SHE IS!! Isn't that AMAZING?

Am I the luckiest guy or what? She says that even her roommate thinks I'm cute. I've got a link of her webcam at her dorm. I don't recognize her at all, but then again who cares, right fellas?

Now if only she'll send me the password.

Damn this is great!
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Mock(ing) DrafterInnovative MemberSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Return to General Talk