New Dynasty League--Committed Owners Only - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Classifieds

New Dynasty League--Committed Owners Only

Moderator: Football Moderators

New Dynasty League--Committed Owners Only

Postby mrharrier » Fri Jun 25, 2004 1:07 pm

Okay, so here is the deal. I'm starting a 10-team dynasty league brand new. It will be free, conducted through a slow draft on a message board, and hosted at a as-to-yet undetermined site. Seeing as there is a lot of interest in joining leagues, but not as much in actually playing it out, there will be one rule: you will have to prove in some way, whether through number of posts of teams or impassioned description, that you you will actually play during the year and stay active, not just crap out. If I'm going to put in the time running the league, you actually have to play it. I've commished too many leagues where guys just crapped out. So this notice is being posted here and in footballguys. If you want to join, reply in this thread, or e-mail me at mailto:ltate@trailyear.com and I will let you know.

Scoring will be standard traditional scoring (as used on ESPN), it will be team defense, not IDP.

The draft will be a slow draft, with 8-hr. time limits on picks, and pre-draft lists will be accepted.

Any other questions, e-mail me.

Luke
mrharrier
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Home Cafe: Football

Postby jdiddy45 » Fri Jun 25, 2004 1:46 pm

I'm interested. I've never done a keeper league before, but done yahoo fantasy leagues for 4 yrs, and have commisioned all of them, so i'm very dedicated.
jdiddy45
Water Boy
Water Boy

Postby JL » Fri Jun 25, 2004 2:48 pm

I'm interested. I live in Cambridge so if I flake you can walk down the street and kick my butt.
JL
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Postby fantasyswami » Mon Jun 28, 2004 5:29 pm

I've been looking for a dynasty league for awhile now. The only ones I've found were already started, and of course the other team's in the league had already raped all the stars off the team. So if this is a brand new league you're starting, count me in. I'd love to get some more info on your plans.
fantasyswami
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby Rumkeg » Mon Jun 28, 2004 8:13 pm

Hi. New to the forums. I sent you an email. I'm very interested :-# if spots are still available.

Chris

mailto:c_brod@yahoo.com
Rumkeg
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Postby doubleJ_ffc » Mon Jun 28, 2004 9:16 pm

I'll get in this. I've been playing fantasy football for 4-5 years now and I am BEYOND committed. Let's get some serious managers in this and make this a solid league for years to come.
"Why would I argue with my own conscience over the truth? That's like me telling myself don't tell me what to do." - Canibus
doubleJ_ffc
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Postby djf514 » Tue Jun 29, 2004 2:43 pm

I want to play in this league. It will be my first dynasty league, but not my first football league. Football is the best sport, and there is no way that I would become inactive.
djf514
Monday Morning Quarterback

I want in.

Postby Broncaholic » Wed Jun 30, 2004 2:51 pm

I'll jump in this dynasty! i've never done one but i've played fantasy football for a number of years. I will definently be committed because i get ticked off when people aren't!
Thanks

-Shea
Broncaholic
Water Boy
Water Boy

im in

Postby wolfzilla » Thu Jul 01, 2004 8:48 am

im in i have been playing fantasy football for 10 years now and have been a comish in my offline league for the past 6 years i am in about 7 to 10 leagues a year and am a multiple champion. i am currently in 3 keeper/dynasty leagues i am always looking for a good league to join. if you want me in this league then drop me a line at mailto:rwolford@woh.rr.com. hope to talk to you soon
the biggest & baddest monster on the planet!!!
wolfzilla
Monday Morning Quarterback

Return to Classifieds