bengles qb - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

bengles qb

Moderator: Football Moderators

bengles qb

Postby SanFranFan1685 » Mon Jan 20, 2003 5:22 pm

Now the Bengles got a coach now remember, yes most of them have been duds, but did u guys forget about Boomer!!!??? He was a first rounder for the Bengles and he lead them to two Super Bowls!
Team that rule: San Francisco 49ers, Jacksonville Jaguars, Tampa Bay Buccaneers, Detriot Lions
Teams that droool: Cleveland Browns, Baltimore Ravens, Green Bay Packers, Dallas Cowboys, Miami Dolphins
SanFranFan1685
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Home Cafe: Football

Postby slowkidz » Mon Jan 20, 2003 5:29 pm

new coach yes....Boomer was a good QB pick...but, many new coaches/qbs since Boomer and need I remind you that since then, the bengals have not had a winning (over .500) season? Coaches and Players come and go, but the Management still sux...and until that changes I still see da bungles in da same rut they're in now....kinda pathetic if ya ask me... :-t
slowkidz
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 Champion

Postby Dazedncnfz » Mon Jan 20, 2003 5:43 pm

hummmm the slowkid picking on a even slower team!....I bet the slowkid in the wheelchair could do a better job coaching the bungles!....but hes a Brownies fan so they would still end up 1-15!

T.S. - "You don't have to love me, but you will [b]RESPECT[/b] me"
Dazedncnfz
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby slowkidz » Mon Jan 20, 2003 5:47 pm

man...that was low...I wasn't even getting personal...now I may have to....hehehe
slowkidz
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 Champion

Return to General Talk