i'm looking to join a pay league....... - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Classifieds

i'm looking to join a pay league.......

Moderator: Football Moderators

i'm looking to join a pay league.......

Postby Broncaholic » Tue Jun 29, 2004 1:00 pm

I'm looking to join a pay league but i don't want to pay a ton of money. any suggestions??? Thanks

-Shea
Broncaholic
Water Boy
Water Boy

Home Cafe: Football

$20 cheap enough?

Postby black_fire » Tue Jun 29, 2004 9:46 pm

If not consider this
That extra money you normally wouldn't spend will be worth the extra
why?
-because we are using the best fantasy football program ever (and if we have enough that want to we can expand to other programs)
-It's a 32 team league-but we have 2 drafts of 16-how many other leagues can do that? and be able to compete against any of the 32 teams
-$566 grand prize (cost of league is subtracted) hoping to get sponsors to raise that, and other things if voted on can raise the grand prizes price
-You are gauranteed to compete against 31 other active teams
-You get to pick a helmet design
****AND YOU GET TO COMPETE IN ONE OF THE GREATEST FORMATS THAT CAN BE TRANSEFERED TO ANY PROGRAM-BUT WILL ONLY BE DONE BY ME******
I guarantee that you will NEVER EVER find a league like mine anywhere.

I also have free leagues in each one of yahoos

for more detailed rules on all of my leagues and to see what's special go to http://groups.yahoo.com/group/olympicfantasyfootball
and go to the files section for rules (if you cannot access them they will be posted in the group message board soon-or you can recieve it by email)and if you like what you see and you want to compete in any of those check out the database and polls sections AND most importantly join the group at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/OlympicFantasySports

All my league are garunteed to be fun, fully active (WE WILL STRIVE AS HARD AS WE CAN TO MAKE THIS WORK) and worth your while.

****If you do plan on joining my money league make sure you also go to http://slingshot.to/olympicfantasyfootball to get the more in depth rules as far as the roster and scoring goes-and I might add this special scoring system to it (if your in antsports its their victory format I like).
black_fire
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

RE:

Postby pfslcommish » Tue Jun 29, 2004 10:25 pm

I have a few openings, please email me at mailto:fantasybowl@cableaz.com for more details...

Thanks
Kenny Dietz
http://www.fantasybowl.net
pfslcommish
Water Boy
Water Boy

Postby cldfltr » Wed Jun 30, 2004 10:00 am

Come join a fellow Bronco fan at fanmill.com. I have a sixteen team keeper league with individual defensive players and head to head competition. Come check out this site, it's new and affordable. Here is a direct link to view the rules and regulations of my league (Destination Endzone FF League).

http://go.fanmill.com/browse/league/532

Please feel free to e-mail me at mailto:cldfltr2@hotmail.com with any questions you may have.
cldfltr
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Postby pdx///m » Tue Jul 06, 2004 3:34 pm

I have 3 openings in a 12 owner $100 keeper league.

Details:

12 team league based in Portland, OR but 4 of the owners are out of state (Phoenix, Boston, New England). This league has been around for 7 years and we always get 1 or two people dropping each year. This year we had 3 people drop so I'm looking for some new owners. Smack talk encouraged for in the message board.

You keep 4 players from the current roster. Entry fee is $100 and we pay out all of the money minus the cost for the website on myfantasyleague.com

Lineup = 1QB,2RB,3WR,1TE,1K,1D/ST

Standard scoring = 6pts rush/rec TD, 4pts pass TD, 1pt 25yd rush/rec, 1pt 50yd pass.

4 keepers are due by August 1, but you can trade all you want before or after this date.

The draft is 1-12 in rounds 1,2,3
Round 4-14 is Serpentine

If you are interested in getting more info or securing a spot let me know asap. I want to get the spots filled so that people can trade and get their keepers in by the deadline.

We draft online starting mid August (usually 3 weeks prior to game 1)

The rosters of the open teams:

Team 1: (keep 4)
Bulger, Marc STL QB
Faulk, Marshall STL RB
Dunn, Warrick ATL RB
Boldin, Anquan ARI WR
Price, Peerless ATL WR
- #11 of 12 draft postion

Team 2: (keep 4)
Manning, Peyton IND QB
James, Edgerrin IND RB
Jones, Thomas CHI RB
Gardner, Rod WAS WR
Jackson, Darrell SEA WR
- #4 of 12 draft position

Team 3: (keep 4)
Favre, Brett GBP QB
Barber, Tiki NYG RB
Dillon, Corey NEP RB
Thomas, Anthony CHI RB
Robinson, Koren SEA WR
Ward, Hines PIT WR
#6 of 12 draft position
pdx///m
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Thanks

Postby Broncaholic » Tue Jul 06, 2004 3:46 pm

Thanks for the offer, but I don't want to dish out a $100 bones.

-Shea
Broncaholic
Water Boy
Water Boy

Return to Classifieds