"Around the Cafe" Help - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

"Around the Cafe" Help

Moderator: Football Moderators

"Around the Cafe" Help

Postby Bennett4prez » Wed Jun 30, 2004 9:50 am

Hey, as most of you know, we are running competitive discussions in a forum called Great Debates with a panel of experts. I found out this morning, one of our writers for this week is leaving town for about two weeks. So, he can't write an article, and it's his turn! If you have never heard of this, please, don't worry about it. But, if you remember this thread and you are interested in "Guest Starring" please PM me or respond to this thread (preferably PM me) expressing interest. Thank you. It will run on first-come-first-serve, to an extent.
[url=http://www.fantasyfootballcafe.com/forums/viewforum.php?f=106] Check Us Out! A New Debate Daily![/url]

TICE FIRED!
Bennett4prez
Head Coach
Head Coach

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterInnovative MemberWeb SupporterSweet 16 Survivor
Home Cafe: Football

Re: "Around the Cafe" Help

Postby nsulham » Wed Jun 30, 2004 9:54 am

Bennett4Prez wrote:Hey, as most of you know, we are running competitive discussions in a forum called Great Debates with a panel of experts. I found out this morning, one of our writers for this week is leaving town for about two weeks. So, he can't write an article, and it's his turn! If you have never heard of this, please, don't worry about it. But, if you remember this thread and you are interested in "Guest Starring" please PM me or respond to this thread (preferably PM me) expressing interest. Thank you. It will run on first-come-first-serve, to an extent.

I'm game, although I'm leaving Friday and coming back Monday. Dunno if that excludes me :-?
New England Patriots
The 53-man Dynasty
nsulham
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Mock(ing) Drafter
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Warpigs » Wed Jun 30, 2004 10:08 am

Don't remember him being on the list, but Cornbread Maxwell has been posting some really indepth/informative posts lately. He may be interested and should be a good addition, too. (if he's interested) ;-D
Warpigs
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerCafe Spotter
(Past Year: 3)

Postby Bennett4prez » Wed Jun 30, 2004 10:09 am

Bennett4Prez wrote:*COUGH*please PM me or respond to this thread (preferably PM me)*COUGH*
[url=http://www.fantasyfootballcafe.com/forums/viewforum.php?f=106] Check Us Out! A New Debate Daily![/url]

TICE FIRED!
Bennett4prez
Head Coach
Head Coach

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterInnovative MemberWeb SupporterSweet 16 Survivor

Postby Warpigs » Wed Jun 30, 2004 10:10 am

Or, you could possibly switch the person who's going out of town with someone in the same area who's going in week four -- that would give the dude who's leaving a chance to stay in the initial rounds of play and give whoever's in the fourth week a chance to go earlier in the contest!

Just random thoughts. ;-D
Warpigs
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerCafe Spotter

Postby Warpigs » Wed Jun 30, 2004 10:12 am

Bennett4Prez wrote:
Bennett4Prez wrote:*COUGH*please PM me or respond to this thread (preferably PM me)*COUGH*

Meesa Sorry! :~(
Warpigs
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerCafe Spotter

Return to Football Talk