Hey Homey, long time no talk...
1) For the draft, 17 rounds long, serpentine format. This is where it gets weird: the first round is a keeper round, if you're keeping somebody, you don't pick in this round, and the order is from worst to best. Round 2 is same order, but everybody particpates, and Round 3 starts the serpentine. Expansion teams pick last in the keeper round, then first in the second round, and in the "last" position during the serpentine rounds (3-17).
2) The total league money (depending on how many teams) is split among the SB winner (60%), the runner-up (30%), and 3rd (10%). But we don't like having all the money riding on the playoffs, so we're thinking about giving some to the best record, and possibly the most points.
3) Right now, you can only keep one player, and only for one year. Positions are irrelevant.
4) Roster size is 17, starting positions differes each year (just to keep things interesting), and the points are standard (10yrds=1pt, td=6pts, etc.) The only difference is we award 10yrds=1pt for return yards as well.
5) No waiver wire, free agency is first come first server. Both of these will probably change this year.
6) Right now, all tie breakers are handled by Yahoo.
Anything not covered here is usually decided by a mjority vote.