Happy Canada Day All! - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe


Return to General Talk

Happy Canada Day All!

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby Canadian Seahawk » Fri Jul 02, 2004 7:06 pm

Football Newbie wrote:Canada can take Hockey back ANYTIME.


Another one who CAN'T understand the game so .............ahh forget it.

take me out to the ball game ;-D oh yeah ;-D
Image
Canadian Seahawk
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Mock(ing) DrafterInnovative MemberSweet 16 Survivor
Posts: 5422
Joined: 6 Feb 2003
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Toronto, Centre of the Universe.,,I'd love some M&Ms please homeless

Postby Lushcrush » Fri Jul 02, 2004 7:23 pm

Didn't know for sure so I just looked up Trish Stratus ...
oh yeah, she looks like a keeper. Sorry Canadian brothers but we're gonna have to keep her. ;-D
We're sending Howie Mandell back as compensation.
Image
I'm just a little Hawaiian and a homesick Island boy,
I want to go back to my fish and poi ...

[b]2005-2006 VXL Champion[/b]
Lushcrush
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Cafe RankerEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Posts: 3055
Joined: 27 May 2002
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Down at the Spanish Moon ...

Postby TheHeat24 » Wed Jul 07, 2004 10:13 pm

Canadian Seahawk wrote:
Canadian_Cheesehead wrote:Pfff, this probably goes against the sentiments of every other Canadian but you can keep hockey. I can't wait til the league gets disbanded and they all get shipped over to Europe. Hockey takes valuable SportsCentre time away from football.



you do have a point......thats why you go to the SCORE man ;-D ;-D


Lol it so true the score is decent... but I absolutely hat have to listent to hockey news during the beginning of football season.
Image

Hook em Horns
TheHeat24
Head Coach
Head Coach

User avatar

Posts: 1703
Joined: 9 Aug 2003
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Room 614

Postby CC » Wed Jul 07, 2004 10:16 pm

Yo the Score is phat. I like it a lot better than TSN seeing as they only show sports highlights and NBA playoff games. My only beef with the Score is when they show horse racing on Sundays.
Image
I ain't no suit-wearin' businessman like you... you know I'm just a gangsta I suppose... - Avon Barksdale
CC
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 11079
Joined: 30 Dec 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: The Big House.

Postby TheHeat24 » Wed Jul 07, 2004 10:20 pm

Canadian_Cheesehead wrote:Yo the Score is phat. I like it a lot better than TSN seeing as they only show sports highlights and NBA playoff games. My only beef with the Score is when they show horse racing on Sundays.


Lol... I might have to say that is worse than ESPn showing the PBA... who actually watches that.
Image

Hook em Horns
TheHeat24
Head Coach
Head Coach

User avatar

Posts: 1703
Joined: 9 Aug 2003
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Room 614

Postby Mercer Boy » Wed Jul 07, 2004 11:24 pm

TheHeat24 wrote:
Canadian_Cheesehead wrote:Yo the Score is phat. I like it a lot better than TSN seeing as they only show sports highlights and NBA playoff games. My only beef with the Score is when they show horse racing on Sundays.


Lol... I might have to say that is worse than ESPn showing the PBA... who actually watches that.


If you mean pro bowling, you've found your man. ;-D

I watch everything on ESPN except for women's basketball. That's the sport you should have used.
The One, the Only, the Incomparable Mercer Boy.
My My YouTube.
Mercer Boy
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

User avatar
Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterLucky Ladders ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Posts: 12045
Joined: 22 Oct 2003
Home Cafe: Football
Location: New Castle, PA

Postby TheHeat24 » Wed Jul 07, 2004 11:45 pm

Mercer Boy wrote:
TheHeat24 wrote:
Canadian_Cheesehead wrote:Yo the Score is phat. I like it a lot better than TSN seeing as they only show sports highlights and NBA playoff games. My only beef with the Score is when they show horse racing on Sundays.


Lol... I might have to say that is worse than ESPn showing the PBA... who actually watches that.


If you mean pro bowling, you've found your man. ;-D

I watch everything on ESPN except for women's basketball. That's the sport you should have used.


I think weve had this discussion before regarding the PBA
Image

Hook em Horns
TheHeat24
Head Coach
Head Coach

User avatar

Posts: 1703
Joined: 9 Aug 2003
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Room 614

Postby Flockers » Thu Jul 08, 2004 12:00 am

TheHeat24 wrote:
Mercer Boy wrote:
TheHeat24 wrote:
Canadian_Cheesehead wrote:Yo the Score is phat. I like it a lot better than TSN seeing as they only show sports highlights and NBA playoff games. My only beef with the Score is when they show horse racing on Sundays.


Lol... I might have to say that is worse than ESPn showing the PBA... who actually watches that.


If you mean pro bowling, you've found your man. ;-D

I watch everything on ESPN except for women's basketball. That's the sport you should have used.


I think weve had this discussion before regarding the PBA


I don't even want to know... :-b
Flockers
General Manager
General Manager

Graphics Expert
Posts: 4257
Joined: 11 Jun 2004
Home Cafe: Football

Previous

Return to General Talk

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Start & Sit Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Get Ready...
The 2014 NFL season kicks off in 18:53 hours
(and 43 days)
2014 NFL Schedule


  • Fantasy Football
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact