Dynasty FFL-Serious adults only!! Need 1 replacement owner!! - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Classifieds

Dynasty FFL-Serious adults only!! Need 1 replacement owner!!

Moderator: Football Moderators

Dynasty FFL-Serious adults only!! Need 1 replacement owner!!

Postby PhinsFan » Fri Jul 02, 2004 8:23 am

46 & 2 Dynasty FF League

12 team Dynasty league.
Start 1 QB, 1 RB, 3 WR, 1 Flex (WR/RB/TE), 1 TE, 1 K, 2 LB, 1 DL, 1 DB
Live Veteran draft held on August 15th @ 11:00 AM EST
Live Rookie draft held on August 22nd @ 11:00 AM EST

Time of veteran draft is subject to change, but that’s doubtful

This league is for serious & competitive adult owners only!! No minors, sorry. My goal is to create a very fun & competitive league packed with serious owners that will flourish for many years. You must be active ALL YEAR LONG!!! Simply setting your lineup each week and disappearing during the off season does not make you “active” enough for this league. If it’s during the off-season and the trading period has not yet begun just drop me an email once a month or something to let me know you’re still alive and with us. If you become inactive for an extended period of time during the season you will be replaced unless, of course, you’re on vacation or something like that. Please notify everyone before you leave, though.

We will be using http://www.myfantasyleague.com to host the league. League entry fee will be $6 per person to cover the site fee of $69.95. This will be due by July 15th. If, for some reason, you decide to drop out and leave the rest of us hanging you will still be required to pay the $6 entry fee. I don’t expect to have that problem, though. This $6 fee will be due each year. You’ll need to mail me a money order. I stopped using paypal long ago after they tried stealing about $400 from me! The entry fee will remain the same each year unless http://www.myfantasyleague.com raises their price or we move to a more expensive site. Of course, if they lower their price the entry fee will decrease! Check out the 46 & 2 DFFL page on http://www.myfantasyleague.com HERE

We will be drafting at http://www.xpertleagues.com though. Their draft board is more user friendly, IMO.

We do have our own message board for general bs, trades, league concerns, suggestions and anything else you’d like to talk about. HERE is the message board. A link can also be found on the homepage.

I’ve been playing FF for 5 years now. I’ve done all the various league types. I’m currently in a few keeper and dynasty leagues.

If you’ve read through everything and don’t agree with any or all of it then please don’t bother going any farther. This league isn’t for you.

If you like what you see so far please hop on over to the 46 & 2 DFFL HOMEPAGE and read over the league rules and scoring. Also read the requirements listed on the message board. If still interested, EMAIL ME at DFFL462@yahoo.com with your credentials and why you’d be a good fit for this league. Must include your age and Cafe screen name. Don’t forget to tell me about yourself as well.

This league will fill fast so email me today!
First come first serve. After league is filled I will take applications for alternates.
Thanks for looking. I look forward to hearing from you!

-Tom
;-D
Last edited by PhinsFan on Thu Jul 22, 2004 5:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[i]We are perfect when we lie[/i] - [b]"One Night In Spain" - Human Waste Project[/b]
PhinsFan
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Home Cafe: Football

Postby PhinsFan » Sun Jul 04, 2004 7:52 pm

Need 1 replacement owner
Last edited by PhinsFan on Thu Jul 22, 2004 5:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PhinsFan
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby italianstalin321 » Tue Jul 06, 2004 2:41 pm

i'm interested in joing the league email me with information at mailto:italianstalin321@yahoo.com
italianstalin321
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Postby PhinsFan » Thu Jul 22, 2004 5:35 pm

PhinsFan wrote:Need 1 replacement owner

O:-)
PhinsFan
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby clmor » Fri Jul 23, 2004 9:20 am