Phake Phootball at it's phinest - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Video Games

Phake Phootball at it's phinest

Moderator: Football Moderators

Phake Phootball at it's phinest

Postby Pootingman » Sun Jul 04, 2004 3:50 pm

The Un-Football Federation is a FBPro '98 commissioner-simmed football simulation league that goes in the opposite direction of most online football leagues. Whereas most leagues strive to be as "real" as possible, the Un-FF strives to be as "fake" as possible. Our players names are assigned to them by the owner drafting them into the league, and the league currently includes anyone from George W. Bush to the Pillsbury Doughboy. There's just something inherently funny about a play-by-play of "Chris Farley taken down by Mother Teresa for an 8 yard loss" and it's that silliness that is what this league is founded upon. The game is serious football, but the league is seriously "Un-Football". The league has been around since 1997 and will be expanding to 18 teams for the 2005 season, which begins in March.

There are six spots currently available, so anyone who is interested in joining please e-mail me at mailto:verylongaddress@earthlink.net

The expansion draft will begin Aug.18 so you need to get in before then. You DO NOT need a copy of the FB Pro game to join the league.

To check out the league go to: http://home.earthlink.net/~verylongaddress/unfl/
Pootingman
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Home Cafe: Football

Postby deftdelivery » Sun Jul 11, 2004 1:18 am

Holy crap! You simulate with FP football '96!! 8-o
[url=http://www.studio-seraph.com/forums]Image[/url]
YOUR movie resource - sign up at the forums

[color=green]PS I'll find my frog[/color]
deftdelivery
General Manager
General Manager

Holy crap, indeed

Postby Pootingman » Sun Jul 11, 2004 9:53 am

Actually, we are "upgrading" to FBPro '98 for the upcoming season. I figure we should catch up with the current technology somewhere around 2026. :-)
Pootingman
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Return to Video Games