Where's you Bengals Sig Flux - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Fantasy Logo & Avatar Requests

Where's you Bengals Sig Flux

Moderators: deluxe_247, Football Moderators

Where's you Bengals Sig Flux

Postby FeArMeNtL » Sun Jul 04, 2004 3:50 pm

Ricky WHO? Cmon man you have to show Bengal Spirit ;-D
[img]http://mywebpage.netscape.com/mercerboy3/fearmesig.jpg [img]
The tandem of Chad Johnson and Rudi Johnson, plus a new defense,Marvin Lewis,Palmer=Dynasty
FeArMeNtL
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Home Cafe: Football

Postby Mercer Boy » Sun Jul 04, 2004 9:14 pm

Heh, maybe he's like me in the fact that he's a fan of good players as well as teams. I love the 49ers, and even though I've made a few sigs for them, I've also made ones for guys like Travis Henry and the one I currently display!

Still, he's right...you should have at least one Bengals sig... :-b
The One, the Only, the Incomparable Mercer Boy.
My My YouTube.
Mercer Boy
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterLucky Ladders ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby CC » Sun Jul 04, 2004 9:36 pm

Yea, I repped a rather sick Chargers-themed sig for a while with LT2 and Larry Fitzgerald on it, and before that I had a Deuce/LT2 sig. This is actually the first Packers sig I've had.
I ain't no suit-wearin' businessman like you... you know I'm just a gangsta I suppose... - Avon Barksdale
CC
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Flockers » Sun Jul 04, 2004 10:25 pm

I like women. ;-D
Flockers
General Manager
General Manager

Graphics Expert

Postby Flux » Mon Jul 05, 2004 12:33 am

well i currently have a Carson Palmer avatar... I think that is representing ;-7

Ill probably go w/ a bengals sig come closer to the season, but there really arent a lot of Palmer in action pictures which I would want (since he has never taken a snap in the NFL - only preseason)

Be patient...and there is more to loyalty then a sig ;-D
Flux
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby FeArMeNtL » Mon Jul 05, 2004 12:39 am

I am loyal fan at the most, Cincinnati Training Camps at Georgetown. I am wanting to get this one sig where it has Chad Johnson on one side and Carson Palmer on the other and have in the middle DYNASTY
[img]http://mywebpage.netscape.com/mercerboy3/fearmesig.jpg [img]
The tandem of Chad Johnson and Rudi Johnson, plus a new defense,Marvin Lewis,Palmer=Dynasty
FeArMeNtL
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Postby Flockers » Mon Jul 05, 2004 2:12 pm

FeArMeNtL wrote:I am loyal fan at the most, Cincinnati Training Camps at Georgetown. I am wanting to get this one sig where it has Chad Johnson on one side and Carson Palmer on the other and have in the middle DYNASTY

I got this one. Check back later today or tomorrow morning.
Flockers
General Manager
General Manager

Graphics Expert

Postby CC » Mon Jul 05, 2004 2:15 pm

What is with people getting a new sig every 2 days now? I try to get a good 3 or 4 months out of mine.
I ain't no suit-wearin' businessman like you... you know I'm just a gangsta I suppose... - Avon Barksdale
CC
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Flockers » Mon Jul 05, 2004 2:17 pm

Canadian_Cheesehead wrote:What is with people getting a new sig every 2 days now? I try to get a good 3 or 4 months out of mine.

I drank some camp water and now I have some sort of virus/illness. I can't really do anything and my temp is like 100.2. So, I've been messing w/ Pohotshop alot the last few dasy.
Flockers
General Manager
General Manager

Graphics Expert

Postby CC » Mon Jul 05, 2004 2:23 pm

Flockers wrote:
Canadian_Cheesehead wrote:What is with people getting a new sig every 2 days now? I try to get a good 3 or 4 months out of mine.

I drank some camp water and now I have some sort of virus/illness. I can't really do anything and my temp is like 100.2. So, I've been messing w/ Pohotshop alot the last few dasy.

I wasn't really saying it the way it sounded, its just if I made a sig (you've done some nice ones Flockers) I would want to get good value out of it. Since people like Dayja, Zimm, and Deft all put time into making sigs for me, I would want to use them for a good while.
CC
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Next

Return to Fantasy Logo & Avatar Requests