madden...no competition...you shouldnt of even had to ask
Slingblade
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) Drafter
Home Cafe: Football

Postby terpfan » Mon Jul 05, 2004 11:19 am

i like madden better...

but if you're poor, espn is only $20. :-)
terpfan
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerSweet 16 ChampionPick 3 Weekly Winner

Postby FeArMeNtL » Mon Jul 05, 2004 11:27 am

terpfan wrote:i like madden better...

but if you're poor, espn is only $20. :-)

Like I will always say, get better value for a cheaper price. ;-D
[img]http://mywebpage.netscape.com/mercerboy3/fearmesig.jpg [img]
The tandem of Chad Johnson and Rudi Johnson, plus a new defense,Marvin Lewis,Palmer=Dynasty
FeArMeNtL
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Postby Free Bagel » Mon Jul 05, 2004 12:40 pm

Wtf are you people saying "choose ESPN for gameplay" smoking??? You have it completely mixed up. Madden is king because of GAMEPLAY. ESPN has tried adding all these gay little features like cribs and highlights, and beefy graphics, but the reason no game will be able to catch up to Madden for a long long time is because Madden's gameplay is years beyond what the other guys are putting out.
Free Bagel
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertMock(ing) DrafterCafe Musketeer

Postby FeArMeNtL » Mon Jul 05, 2004 12:45 pm

Free Bagel wrote:Wtf are you people saying "choose ESPN for gameplay" smoking??? You have it completely mixed up. Madden is king because of GAMEPLAY. ESPN has tried adding all these gay little features like cribs and highlights, and beefy graphics, but the reason no game will be able to catch up to Madden for a long long time is because Madden's gameplay is years beyond what the other guys are putting out.

There are multiple reasons why Madden is going to be better. For one if they stayed on Ps2 they were not going to get anywhere. Going to Xbox is going to huge for them and can we say bye bye Espn :-? . Only reason why Espn was up so high next to Madden was because it was on Xbox live. Now since that Madden is on Xbox live, who would want to buy Espn. I am very excited on some of the features they are adding to Madden 2005 and I will be buying it. To bad Ray Lewis will have to get injured because of the Madden Curse :-b Good thing for the Bengals since they have to face them. ;-D
[img]http://mywebpage.netscape.com/mercerboy3/fearmesig.jpg [img]
The tandem of Chad Johnson and Rudi Johnson, plus a new defense,Marvin Lewis,Palmer=Dynasty
FeArMeNtL
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Postby The Great Gambini » Mon Jul 05, 2004 12:54 pm

ESPN is entertaining just because it's a different feel than Madden, but Madden is definitely still king, light years beyond anything else.

'Twas a fun year, fellas.
The Great Gambini
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby th3ma7r1x » Mon Jul 05, 2004 10:20 pm

Free Bagel wrote:Wtf are you people saying "choose ESPN for gameplay" smoking??? You have it completely mixed up. Madden is king because of GAMEPLAY. ESPN has tried adding all these gay little features like cribs and highlights, and beefy graphics, but the reason no game will be able to catch up to Madden for a long long time is because Madden's gameplay is years beyond what the other guys are putting out.

I totally agree. I love the gameplay in Madden as well as the franchise. Madden is king.
th3ma7r1x
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby Flockers » Mon Jul 05, 2004 11:11 pm

Thanks for the help guys.
Flockers
General Manager
General Manager

Graphics Expert

Postby goleafsgo96 » Tue Jul 06, 2004 10:53 am

th3ma7r1x wrote:

I totally agree. I love the gameplay in Madden as well as the franchise. Madden is king.

No doubt about it. If i wanna actually play the game, ill take madden. If i feel like doing a franchise, ill take madden.
Chris Leak-QB-Florida Gators
goleafsgo96
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby TheHeat24 » Wed Jul 07, 2004 10:06 pm

True Dat... Madden is on XBOX live this year which was its only downfall so really it 100x better than ESP but you cant go wrong bying both especially at $20 for a game.

Hook em Horns
TheHeat24
Head Coach
Head Coach

PreviousNext

Return to Video Games