The Gallon Challenge - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

The Gallon Challenge

Moderator: Football Moderators

The Gallon Challenge

Postby brownslover » Mon Jul 05, 2004 10:36 am

Seeing the hot dog contest made me think of the Gallon Challenge (where you try to drink a gallon of milk within an hour without puking). I've been thinking about trying this myself because I love milk and I think I could have a chance. But I was wondering if anyone here has tried it or know anything about it.

I've heard that it's impossible for scientific reasons, but I don't know what they are. If you look it up on Google, you can find some pretty funny/gross pictures of people puking from it. ;-D
What's your fat ass doing here?

He's my only means of conveyance. Buuut I guess I do spoil him.
brownslover
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Sweet 16 Survivor
Home Cafe: Football

Postby CC » Mon Jul 05, 2004 10:38 am

A couple of Victoria Day's ago up at this cottage, me and a buddy of mine got loaded off of our asses and tried this. We just tried to see who could drink more milk in 5 minutes. I drank 2 bags and he drank 3.5. Needless to say, we both threw up all over the place.

I do not recommend anyone doing this, I felt like crap for like 4 days.
I ain't no suit-wearin' businessman like you... you know I'm just a gangsta I suppose... - Avon Barksdale
CC
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby goleafsgo96 » Mon Jul 05, 2004 10:43 am

I also did this. I did not even finish the gallon before i puked, and ive gotten really loaded before and ive never puked from that, so this milk stuff must be pretty strong!
Chris Leak-QB-Florida Gators
goleafsgo96
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Flockers » Mon Jul 05, 2004 12:28 pm

Canadian_Cheesehead wrote:A couple of Victoria Day's ago up at this cottage, me and a buddy of mine got loaded off of our asses and tried this. We just tried to see who could drink more milk in 5 minutes. I drank 2 bags and he drank 3.5. Needless to say, we both threw up all over the place.

Bags of milk? :-?
Flockers
General Manager
General Manager

Graphics Expert

Postby Flockers » Mon Jul 05, 2004 12:29 pm

Best way to drink milk, with a pan of "special brownies".
Flockers
General Manager
General Manager

Graphics Expert

Postby CC » Mon Jul 05, 2004 1:12 pm

Flockers wrote:
Canadian_Cheesehead wrote:A couple of Victoria Day's ago up at this cottage, me and a buddy of mine got loaded off of our asses and tried this. We just tried to see who could drink more milk in 5 minutes. I drank 2 bags and he drank 3.5. Needless to say, we both threw up all over the place.

Yea, I guess its more carton-style in the States, which you can get here, but a lot of people buy bags of milk you put them in a holder and then you cut a small hole in the bag. I'll try to find a picture.
I ain't no suit-wearin' businessman like you... you know I'm just a gangsta I suppose... - Avon Barksdale
CC
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby FeArMeNtL » Mon Jul 05, 2004 1:27 pm

Bags of milk. If you freeze it will it become cheese.
[img]http://mywebpage.netscape.com/mercerboy3/fearmesig.jpg [img]
The tandem of Chad Johnson and Rudi Johnson, plus a new defense,Marvin Lewis,Palmer=Dynasty
FeArMeNtL
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Postby Roseman » Mon Jul 05, 2004 1:31 pm

It is physically impossible to do this......so really no point in trying guys.........

And there is some science behind it.....The problem is that no human being has enough lactase(the enzyme that breaks down the sugars in milk and other dairy products) in there stomach so when you fill it up with that much milk the body just goes into overload and as we all know when the body has to much of a good thing back out it goes.........good like trying but it will never happen.

Just a fair warning I seen about 10 guys ranging in a variety of sizes try this at a university I was partying at and all of them puked there guts out...........also I wouldnt recommend being a witness to this either the smell alone from the guys puking will make you want to puke too.
Roseman
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) Drafter
Location: Drinkin a Beer, I am from Canada that is all we do here!!!

Postby CKY_ROX » Mon Jul 05, 2004 1:47 pm

i cant believe taht youve never heared of bags of mile, its quite common here in Canada, but we also use the carton system. it allws us more freem to choose the pystem that will best suit out needs

I DO NOT LOVE TOM!!!!!
CKY_ROX
General Manager
General Manager

Sweet 16 Survivor
(Past Year: 5)

Postby Flockers » Mon Jul 05, 2004 1:57 pm

Canadian_Cheesehead wrote:
Flockers wrote:

Yea, I guess its more carton-style in the States, which you can get here, but a lot of people buy bags of milk you put them in a holder and then you cut a small hole in the bag. I'll try to find a picture.

Flockers
General Manager
General Manager

Graphics Expert

Next

Return to General Talk