The Gallon Challenge - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe


Return to General Talk

The Gallon Challenge

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby Flux » Tue Jul 06, 2004 3:18 pm

If you take a piece of bread and ball it up as small as you can get it, its pretty easy to eat in less than a minute (i like to play w/ my food :-b )
Image
Flux
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

User avatar
CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 6113
Joined: 7 Jul 2003
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Cornbread Maxwell » Tue Jul 06, 2004 3:28 pm

Flux wrote:If you take a piece of bread and ball it up as small as you can get it, its pretty easy to eat in less than a minute (i like to play w/ my food :-b )


youd think so, but Ive seen that strategy fail more often than not.
Cornbread Maxwell
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Fantasy ExpertSweet 16 Survivor
Posts: 5924
Joined: 7 Jul 2003
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Mookie4ever » Tue Jul 06, 2004 3:43 pm

Canadian_Cheesehead wrote:Pretty sure the host is Rick Mercer of "Made in Canada" and "This Hour Has 22 Minutes" fame.


Yeah, its Rick Mercer and that segment is the only reason to watch the show. Priceless.

(I hope Cornbread doesn't get offended by this - word on the street is that he doesn't like Canadians ;-) )
Image

"I think that gay marriage should be something between a man and a woman" Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger
Mookie4ever
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

User avatar
ModeratorFantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeBaseball ModHockey ModBasketball ModPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Posts: 3067
(Past Year: 1)
Joined: 17 Dec 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Livin in a powderkeg and givin off sparks

Postby goleafsgo96 » Tue Jul 06, 2004 4:07 pm

Flux wrote:If you take a piece of bread and ball it up as small as you can get it, its pretty easy to eat in less than a minute (i like to play w/ my food :-b )

yah, try chewing that all in less than a minute.
Image
Chris Leak-QB-Florida Gators
goleafsgo96
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 2879
Joined: 23 Dec 2003
Home Cafe: Football
Location: bitter about missing the playoffs

Postby Flux » Tue Jul 06, 2004 4:09 pm

haha ive done it before, you need to take bites off of it and just swallow, dont put the whole thing in at once or youre screwed
Image
Flux
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

User avatar
CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 6113
Joined: 7 Jul 2003
Home Cafe: Football

Postby goleafsgo96 » Tue Jul 06, 2004 4:23 pm

Mookie4ever wrote:
Canadian_Cheesehead wrote:Pretty sure the host is Rick Mercer of "Made in Canada" and "This Hour Has 22 Minutes" fame.


Yeah, its Rick Mercer and that segment is the only reason to watch the show. Priceless.

(I hope Cornbread doesn't get offended by this - word on the street is that he doesn't like Canadians ;-) )


YOu guys gotta watch this stuff..

Great find Mookie

EDIT: The Gore thing is funny
Last edited by goleafsgo96 on Tue Jul 06, 2004 4:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image
Chris Leak-QB-Florida Gators
goleafsgo96
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 2879
Joined: 23 Dec 2003
Home Cafe: Football
Location: bitter about missing the playoffs

Postby CC » Tue Jul 06, 2004 4:24 pm

Cornbread Maxwell wrote:back to the gallon of milk challenge...

on a similar note - did you know you cant eat 6 saltine crackers in less than a minute?

How about the piece of bread challenge too... Ive seen it done, but its pretty damn tough to eat a piece of regular white bread in under a minute. Sounds easy - but it aint.


I think its 7 crackers. A bunch of people at my school got me to try it in the cafeteria, I downed 6 but I couldn't finish the 7th one within the time limit. I'm serious, a couple of people on here witnessed it.
Image
I ain't no suit-wearin' businessman like you... you know I'm just a gangsta I suppose... - Avon Barksdale
CC
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 11079
Joined: 30 Dec 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: The Big House.

Postby Flockers » Tue Jul 06, 2004 5:33 pm

Canadian_Cheesehead wrote:
Cornbread Maxwell wrote:back to the gallon of milk challenge...

on a similar note - did you know you cant eat 6 saltine crackers in less than a minute?

How about the piece of bread challenge too... Ive seen it done, but its pretty damn tough to eat a piece of regular white bread in under a minute. Sounds easy - but it aint.


I think its 7 crackers. A bunch of people at my school got me to try it in the cafeteria, I downed 6 but I couldn't finish the 7th one within the time limit. I'm serious, a couple of people on here witnessed it.


Who?
Flockers
General Manager
General Manager

Graphics Expert
Posts: 4257
Joined: 11 Jun 2004
Home Cafe: Football

Postby CC » Tue Jul 06, 2004 7:06 pm

TheHeat for one and WhiteChocolate did as well.
Image
I ain't no suit-wearin' businessman like you... you know I'm just a gangsta I suppose... - Avon Barksdale
CC
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 11079
Joined: 30 Dec 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: The Big House.

Previous

Return to General Talk

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

Forums Articles & Tips Start & Sit Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Get Ready...
The 2014 NFL season kicks off in 12:14 hours
(and 37 days)
2014 NFL Schedule


  • Fantasy Football
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact