TheHeat24 wrote:cooleyhigh wrote:Nice article
Fall out of top ten:
1) Fred Taylor - Toefield as 3rd down back, Jones on goaline = RBBC
2) Ricky Williams - Hanging with cheech & chong too much
3) Clinton Portis - Nagging injuries and no o-line downfield to spring the big 'uns like in Denver.
4) Edge - I just feel that Rhodes will see an increased role this season
5) Shaun Alexander - Holmgren goes back to Pack ways and feeds the TE in the redzone.
1) Julius Jones - Rookie in great situation
2) Quentin Griffin - 2nd year man wins the mess and produces
You gotta be kidding... JUlius Jones is a rookie no one has even seen whta he can do let alone play the entire season. Quentin Griffin hasnt even won the starting jib and he wont. and theres no way all 5 of those guys above will fall out...
did you read the article? So you think the other 5 will fall out? Lets see your picks.