Who are good #1's, #2's, etc. - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Who are good #1's, #2's, etc.

Moderator: Football Moderators

Who are good #1's, #2's, etc.

Postby nsulham » Sat Jul 10, 2004 9:19 am

Just curious if some brave, kind souls wouldn't mind maybe sharing some information.

I see people say that "RB X is a borderline RB1 but a solid RB2" and "I would be happy with WR X as my WR2 but elated if he were my WR3"

So what is the cutoff list for what are suitable #1 RB's and WR's and #2 RB's and WR's?

Example, maybe someone could give just an arbitrary list from like TSN or something (that way you don't have to provide your own personal rankings) of the top 25 RB's and WR's or something like that and beside each guy say whether you'd be comfortable with them as your RB1, RB2, WR1, WR2, etc.

Don't have to go overboard with it by any means but I'd like to see the value of players for something like this.

Maybe say a 12 team league, or if someone wants to even apply this for a 10 teamer (since thats what I'm in) that'd be mucho appreciated too.

Thanks for feedback guys ;-D
New England Patriots
The 53-man Dynasty
nsulham
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Mock(ing) Drafter
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby cooleyhigh » Sat Jul 10, 2004 11:17 am

10 team league

Priest Alexander
LT Lewis
Green Ricky
Portis Edge
Duece Taylor

Those are your #1 backs, rank them as you see fit. A lot of debate where Moss should be taken usually around 9 or 10.
cooleyhigh
Head Coach
Head Coach

Home Cafe: Football

Return to Football Talk